3. Game Over

Warning! There will be swearing in this chapter!

The kid stood at the grave. He looked at the coin slot. It was a joke, right? He pulled a coin out of his pocket. Pushing it into the slot, making the signature kachink sound, he waited.
...
...
...
Nothing.

He turned to walk away, when a hand grabbed his foot. The kid screamed (like a little girl, may I add), and fell over. The hand started clawing at the dirt around it, until an arm was visible. Eventually, someone had pull themselves out of the ground.
"Are you a zombie?" The boy asked, terrified.
"Of course I'm not a fuckin' zombie, I'd rather be a ghost." They had replied. The boy looked at the grave behind her. Evelyn Bourne.
"How did you come back from the dead then?"
"Jesus Christ, I don't know! Why do millenials ask so many questions?" She glared at the boy.
"Well miss, my name's Kayne." He said, extending a hand.
"I don't care kid. I'm not your friend," Evelyn rudely replied.
"Why does your grave have a coin slot?" Kayne asked.
"Why are you so annoying?"
Kayne glared at her, he didn't like being called annoying.
"It was a joke, suggested by my friend Jo. What year is it?" She looked around, not recognising where she was.
"It's the year 2029, miss." Evelyn looked at him like he had 2 heads.
"Shit, I've been dead for 10 years..." She whispered.
She started to walk away, but Kayne followed her.
"Where are you going? You're meant to be dead, people will freak out. Can I come with you? Can I be your friend? You look like you don't have any friends." He kept asking questions.
"If you don't shut up kid, you'll be pretty fucking dead really fucking soon." Evelyn had threatened. "And for your information, I have Jo. She's all I need for a friend."
She started walking off, leaving Kayne all alone.

...

"HEY, CAN I COME WITH YOU?"