:.More than anything

Hi

Sorry it took so long! I was ofline for a long time, than my exams and I am now on vacation. I didn't forget about your request tho!! I worked hard on it to make it as good as I can haha ❤

Should I do a Q&A when i get 5K?? Not sure.. it's pretty standard. Will you ask questions if I do?

Requested by: poopmeisteryes

-
Season: -
Episode: -
-

You looked at the large factory in front of you. Gray walls with moss growing from it. The old smokepipes were rusty and it looked like it could come down every second. The factory had to be abandoned for 20 years or longer, you guessed.

You pulled up the high collar of your coat. It was freezing outside. Snow was slowly coming down from the sky, covering the ground you were standing on.

'Everybody remember the plan?' John asked a little insecure. You slowly looked to your right. Your brown haired best friend looked at you with large, piercing eyes. Fear was dripping from it.

'No need to worry, John,' you spoke. 'We've done this before.'

'This is far different,' John said, while shaking his head. 'There is a maniac in there!' You turned your head back at the factory. John had assisted you and your boyfriend Sherlock in your inverstigtion. A woman had gone mad in many public places and had shot many innocent people. She suffered from anger problems and had seen a therapist for that. Unfortunately, she lost her temper a lot of times the past few weeks.

A few hours ago, she shot a shop owner. She tried to steal some groceries, but didn't want to give them back to the shop when she got caught. After threatening to call the police, she shot the owner. The security guards in the back called th police. She panicked and took a girl as hostage. She ran out of the store and got away.

Luckily, we had found her. Sherlock had been working really hard to track her down, using all knowledge you had both collected from your deductions .

'I wouldn't say maniac,' you said. 'I would say a woman full of anger. Something isn't right with the way she handles situations. Bizarre temper issues. She could snap every moment. That's what makes her dangerous.'

Footsteps appeared behind you. Heavy, but gentle footsteps in the snow. Lifting and putting it down as slow as possible, trying not to get his shoes wet. Sherlock.

Sherlock stopped next to you. He tilted his head towards John and looked at him with his bright blue eyes. His black curls danced in the cold wind. He looked amazing.