.: Friends

Season: -
Episode: -

This is a bit different than I normally write, I would really like to know your opinions!

I wrote this story earlier today when some inspiration hit me. I wrote it for a discord server and I changed some of it to make a Sherlock imagine. Since this was written in word for fun and not uploaded on Wattpad. So I hope you all enjoy. If you also want to read the original I wrote before changing it, I'll post a link in the comments <3

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. The birds were chirping happily outside and the streets were already crowded. The sun was shining brightly, giving you no chance of sleeping in today. The summer time was the time you both hated and loved the most. The hot weather created the perfect opportunity to go outside and enjoy life in your spare time. You loved driving up to the beach with your friends and have a wonderful day, filled with swimming and eating all the ice cream you wanted. You had done it many times before, and you had enjoyed it every single time.

However, the early morning light and late evening darkness annoyed you. You could never sleep properly during the summer months. You would go to bed early, but lay awake until the sun finally set. It could take hours of twisting and turning. If you did manage to sleep, the early morning light would wake you up only a few hours later. Closing the curtains would not provide any longer sleep, since they were slightly see-through. You had been begging your roommate for months to replace the curtain, but he was too busy with his job.

You groaned angrily when the morning light hit your face. You turned around for the tenth time, forcefully squeezing your eyes shut. Unfortunately there was no luck. You twisted and turned in your bed to the point where the soft blankets slid off your comfortable mattress, unto the cold wooden floor. This was the last drop. You pushed yourself up from the mattress and sat down on the bed.  You were defeated. Your sleep was completely ruined, making you exhausted to the point where you couldn't even stay awake during the day.

You covered your face with your hands as you let out a deep sigh. Your eyes could barely open and your brain didn't seem to function properly yet. You swung your legs over the side of the bed nevertheless. Your feet touched the cold floor, sending shivers down her spine. You were glad the airconditioner was still working in this heat. Sadly, it couldn't make up for the lack of sleep.

You pushed yourself on your feet and slowly walked towards your bedroom door. The world around you seemed to spin slightly, as you could barely hold your balance. Quickly, you stretched your arms out and grabbed the door. It was opened slightly, making you feel uncomfortable. You were sure you had shut it properly when you went to bed. Did someone else go into the room?

A frown appeared on your already pale looking face. A few minutes went by in which you could only lean against the door. Your body felt heavy and the feeling of unease had taken control over your legs. You were frozen and took your time looking around her room. With every slight twitch your eyes made, your heart began to beat faster in fear that you would find a strange man in the room.

"Ah," a soft, low voice pulled you out of your thoughts. You moved your head quickly to the direction the sound was coming from, your eyes widening slightly. "You're awake? Excellent, right on time" You sighed in relieve when you recognised the voice. It was your roommate, sitting in their small living room.

You temporarily shared an apartment with Sherlock, a famous detective, ready to take on the hardest cases. He was brilliant and always seemed to surprise you. You had met him not long ago after John had come over to your apartment. He had asked you if you wanted to stay with Sherlock for a while, since he needed some time away from the busy lifestyle. He wanted to focus on his daughter, which you thought was incredibly sweet.