:.Let It Go

This is part 2 of the story called "enchanted" make sure to read it first!

Requested by a few people who wanted a part 2 <3

-
P.O.V John

John sat in his chair, staring at Sherlock. He still had his lab equipment layed out and was working hard. After all that happened, John expected him to clean everything up and check up on you, but he wasn't surprised by the way he acted. Of course he wasn't concerned about the possible side effects of the solution he had accidentally used on you. If he was, he was very good at not showing it.

"John." Sherlock brought him back to reality. John shook his head before staring up at Sherlock.

"Yes?" John quickly answered. He sat up in is chair, waiting for an answer.

"Can you please go do something useful," Sherlock spoke, while working further. "Your behavior is distracting me." John sighed deeply and rolled his eyes. He couldn't understand why he wouldn't just work somewhere else, completely alone.

"In that case," John started, while slowly getting up from his chair. "Let me help you. I could use some distraction." He walked towards the kitchen, standing next to sherlock.

"Destraction from what?" Sherlock asked, while adjusting his safety glasses. John frowned.

"Aren't you worried that Y/N hasn't come back yet?" John asked, while grabbing some disposable gloves from the table.

"I'm not worried," Sherlock admitted. "She's recovering. Nothing to be worried about." John sighed deeply, while putting on the gloves. He also put on safety goggles and let his eyes slide across the table. His eyes froze on one spot. Sherlock had taken out the chocolate again. Was he planning something?

"Sherlock," John started carefully. "Why is the chocolate out again?" Sherlock didn't answer. He kept suspiciously quiete while working. John knew something was up.

"Why is the chocolate out again?" John asked again. Sherlock ignored him. John sighed in frustration, turning to him. He pulled the cup. that Sherlock was working in, out of his hands and put it down. Sherlock looked up, clearly annoyed.

"Can you stop being an annoyance?" Sherlock asked annoyed, while picking up the cup again. John roled his eyes, pulling the cup away from him again.

"I want you to answer me," John demanded, while putting the cup down. Sherlock didn't say a word, he turned his back to john instead.

"Stop acting like a child Sherlock!" John shouted. Sherlock growled in frustration.

"Can't you jusy let me do my work instead of annoying me with your question like-like an idiot!" John laughed in disbelieve. He was planning something. The chocolate could only bring chaos now.

"Are you making the hormones in the chocolate stronger again?" John asked.

"Since when are any of my experiments any concern to you?"

"Since you turned our friend into an obsessed fangirl or whatever that behavior was." Sherlock shrugged.

"It's no big deal, John." John could not take him seriously right now. He had given you obsessive behavior towards him, but he was planning to do it again?

"It is a big deal, Sherlock!" John sighed. "She had no control over her own emotions. There is no way you're doing this again." John grabbed the chocolate of the table and hid it behind his back. Sherlock rolled his eyes.

"You've never enjoy these type of feelings a girl had for you before," John continued. "What's going on with you?" Sherlock kept his mouth shut. He just looked to the cabinet in front of him, not responding. John frowned. Was there something he wasn't telling him?