Chapter 1

Nobody's pov

"Natsu, get your arm off my waist." Lucy groaned as she struggled to get out from the dragon slayer's grip.

"7 more minutes Luce." Natsu mumbled as he tightened his grip on the blonde celestial mage.

"Please. I have a bladder you know." Lucy whined. Natsu sighef and let go of Lucy. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and did her business. Natsu sat up rubbing his eyes.

'I miss her warmth. Why did I let go' Natsu thought as he stood up. He put on a shirt and walked out of the room. He went downstairs to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.(A/N: OH MA GAD! HE KNOWS HOW TO COOK! I GOTTA MAKE SURE I'M NOT DREAMING!!)

"Natsu, let me cook." Lucy said as she appeared in the kitchen.

"Nope. You sit down there missy while I cook." Natsu said. Lucy giggled and sat down on the dining table. She put her head on the table and drifted off to dreamland.

'She's sleeping? She just woke up. I wonder why. Is she sick?' Natsu thought as he flipped the pancakes. Natsu placed down the two plated of pancakes and shook Lucy gently.

"Luce." Natsu said. Lucy lifted her head up slowly and rubbed her eyes.

"What? Did I fall asleep?" Lucy asked.

"Yes you did. I'm sorry for waking you up." Natsu said as he sat on the opposite of Lucy.

"It's fine. You were moving a lot last night. You kicked and punched almost hitting me sometimes. Let's not forget you yelling while battling dream Gray." Lucy said as she took a bite out of her pancakes.

"Was I? Sorry Luce." Natsu said.

"It's okay Natsu." Lucy said. They ate their pancakes and Lucy washed the dishes. After that, they both went to the guild hand in hand.

"When do you think we're telling them?" Natsu asked.

"I'm still worried about my family beating you up." Lucy said.

"Don't worry Luce. I'll take all the hits as long as you get to be mine." Natsu said causing her to blush.

"Idiot." Lucy mumbled. They arrived infront of the guild.

"Just in case I forget." Natsu said and gave Lucy a long kiss on the lips. Just in time the door swung open revealing Wendy and Carla who was about to go on a job. The guild gasped seeing the two kiss.

"I knew it!" Happy yelled.

"You go Natsu!" Wakaba and Macao yelled.

"Kissing is a man!" Elfman yelled.

"Gah!! Our OTP happened!" Mira and Lisanna fainted and was caught by Laxus and Bixslow. Natsy and Lucy pulled away. Lucy was as red as a tomato while Natsu was just grinning at everyone. The couple was pushed in by the guild and was put in the center.

"NATSU!!!" Two voices roared. Gray and Zeref stomped over to them. They both had dark auras and both boys were glaring at the two. Most specifically Natsu.

"Natsu." Lucy whispered scared as she gripped onto Natsu's sleeve. Natsu sensed her being scared and immediately growled at the two.

'Mate is scared. Danger alert.' The words played in Natsu's head like a song. This was Natsu's dragon and demon reacting to Lucy's emotions. It always got him crazy, especially when boys are around Lucy.

"No touching." Natsu said as he put Lucy behind him. Unknown to them 3 people were watching them by the shadows.

"What do you mean no touching? She's our sister!" Gray said as he stepped closer to the two. Natsu growled louder and glared at Gray. By now, the guild went silent while staring at the drama unfold.

"She's mine. Mine only." Natsu said. Mira and Lisana squealed softly at the back ground as they took pictures of the couple. Lucy burried her face in the dragon slayer's back. She's beyond frightened. She was worried that her brothers won't accept Natsu. Especially Gray since they always fight. She was also worried about her mother and father rejecting Natsu.

"She's not yours! Lucy come here." Zeref demanded. Lucy shook her head.

"I said come out here Lucy. You're making me hate Natsu more." Zeref said. Lucy whimpered softly. The whimper reached the dragon slayer's ears. His eyes went dragon like and scales started to grow.  The guild's eyes widened. They've never seen Natsu grow scales before.

"Tsk. Pesky dragon." Gray said as his demon mark  appeared and spread around half of his body. Zeref sighed and let his brother take over. He knows Natsu won't give up on Lucy. He knows they're mates and Lucy is happy with him.

"You're a danger to Luce. I can't let you hurt Luce." Natsu said. He was out of control. His dragon side is the one controlling him now. He only knows Lucy and Lucy's safety. He grew dragon wings on his back wrapping around Lucy, dragon horns on his head and a tail wrapping around Lucy's waisy.

"Me? A danger to Lucy? Not happening Flame Brain. You're the danger to Lucy." Gray said.

"That's enough boys." A voice said. Out came from the shadows Achnologia, Layla and Mavis. They were watching the whole time.

"What do you mean dad? I gotta beat the crap out of that guy." Gray said as he glared at Natsu.

"Stand down Gray. Don't you see? Natsu's dragon is just protecting Lucy from what he thinks is harmful to her. He sees you as a harm so that's why he is like this." Layla said. Natsu growled and turned to Lucy hugging her. Lucy hugged back and smiled. Natsu's dragon side slowly lost his control letting normal Natsu take back the control.

"I'm not sorry for that. He scared Luce making my sides crazy." Natsu said.

"You got a great catch Lucy." Layla winked at her daughter making Lucy blush.

"I'm okay wih Natsu. As long as he doesn't hurt my daughter or make her cry." Achnologia said as he let out a dark aura.

"Of course! I would never make my Luce cry. If I did, which would never ever happen, you have the permission to beat me up." Natsu said as he wrapped an arm around Lucy's waist.

"Well that's done, we'll be going back to the dragon realm to do some paper work." Layla and Achnologia disappeared.

"I'm so proud of you Lucy! You got a dragon while I got an emo!" Mavis said as she hugged Lucy.

"Hey!" Zeref yelled with a tick mark over his head.

"Lu-chan! You got some story to tell us!" Levy said as she dragged Lucy with a hugging Macis to the bar.

"What happened?"

"How did it happened?"

"Was Natsu the one who made the move first?"

"Did he threaten you?"

"Yey! You're no longer Juvia's love rival!"

"How long have you two been dating?"

More and more questions came firing at Lucy and she answered all of them. Natsu? Well, you already know what he's doing.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!"

"ICE MAKE: CANNON!!"

Hey minna!

So this is a sequel to Little Lucy. If you haven't read it, that's okay but if you want to, you can go and check it out.

Well that's done, OMG!!! Natsu and Lucy sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, next comes marriage, lastly comes NaLu babies in a baby carriage! I'm so glad my fav. OTP went cannon!

I think that's all for today. See you in the next chapter!

Sayonara!~