Chapter 2

Natsu's pov

Hmm........this one looks good! I took the job request and immediately went to Lucy.

"Hey Luce! Lets go on a job!" I yelled while waving the paper infront of Lucy.

'Requested: Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla
A prisoner broke out.
Go to the Magic Council to get more information.

Reward:500,000 jewels'

"This looks good." Lucy said. She put on her thinking face, which BTW is really cute, the nodded.

"Let's go then!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the guild.

"Natsu! We haven't let Mira stamp it yet!" Lucy said.

"Who cares? Let's get this job done!" I said grinning.

~ Timeskip ~

"Let's.......go.....back.....to.....the......guild." I managed to say. We're currently on a death trap going to the Magic Council.

"If you let Mira stamp the paper, we would've spent much more time on a not moving thing than on train." Lucy said. I just groaned and held on my stomach. I heard a sigh.

"Here." She pats on her lap. I put my head on her lap and her hands went on my hair.

"Poor you." Lucy said as she looked at me sadly.

"Don't.......be.....sad......Luce." I said. She smiled at me before massaging my scalp. All the dizziness faded away. I sighed in relief and buried my face on her stomach. Her scent calmed me down as I drifted off to dream land.

Lucy's pov

I smiled as Natsu slept on my lap. God, I love this idiot. I watched the trees we pass by as I continue to massage Natsu's head.

"You a couple?" A voice asked. My gaze landed on the old woman who's sitting infront of us.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Good. You two look so cute together. When are you getting married?" The old woman asked. I blushed at the thought of marriage. Am I even prepared for that?

"Oh my, I'm sorry for going in your business." The woman apologized.

"It's fine ma'am." I said politely.

"You see, I'm a matchmaker. Every time I see a cute pair, I turn them into a couple. Stranger or not." She said. So she's like Mira.

"I see. I also have a matchmaker friend." I said and she smiled. She suddenly gasped.

"How rude of me! I haven't given you my name yet. I'm Sally." She said.

"I'm Lucy." We shook hands.

"So Lucy, where are you two going?" She asked.

"You see, we are mages from Fairy Tail and we are currently going on a job." I said.

"Fairy Tail, the rowdy guild?" She asked and I sweat dropped.