Chapter 3

Lucy's pov

I opened the doors softly and sneakily went to Mira.

"Hey L- OH MY GOLLY! IS THAT NATSU!?" She yeleld which made me wince. Uh-oh. Natsu let out a loud cry alerting all members.

"What's th- is that Natsu?" Levy asked.

"Natsu?" The guild asked.

"Hey, hey, calm down. There's no need to cry. I whispered as I rocked Natsu in my arms. His cries died down and he fell back to sleep.

"That's Natsu-san?" Juvia asked.

"Yes. That job we took was returning back a jail breaker who was the guy that casted a spell on me." I said.

"So we'll deal with Natsu for a year?" Erza asked.

"Nope. I shortened it to 3 months. I could even shorten it to a second but I wanna see different baby Natsus." I said my eyes sparkling.

"Well then, I'll be missing Flame Brain for a while." Gray said smirking.

"I'm telling Natsu." I said and his smirk faded into a straight line.

"Don't you dare." He said.

"Oh I dare Nii-chan." I said and he pouts.

"Milk please Mira, maybe add some tabasco sauce in it." I said.

"Right away Lucy." Mira said. I looked at the Little Natsu in my arms. Kawaii. I made a dragon plushie using my magic and put it in his arms. He grabs it and looks at me with a smile.

"Uhrog." He said.

"Your welcome." I giggled. Mira came back with my order and I took it from her.

"Arigato Mira." I said smiling. She smiled back before takig orders from the others. I made Natsu drink the milk as he played with his plushie. When it's all done. I pat Natsu's back making him burp out fire.

"Hey! You burned down my pants!" Gray yelled as he tried to turn down the fire.

"It's not like you need it. You'll take it off sometime." I said and Natsu laughed as if he understands us.

"See, even Natsu agrees." I said laughing.

"Let's get you home Natsu." I said. He makes a baby noise and I giggled. Babies are so cute!

"I'll be going home first Gray-nii." I said.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Gray asked worriedly and I shook my head.

"No need to." I said. He nodded and pats my head bwfore walking away. I bid farewell to my friends before going through a portal. I appeared in my apartment. I took out a baby crib and layed Natsu gently in it. I rocked his crib as I sang.

Rock-a-bye, baby
On the treetop
When the wind blows
The cradle will rock
If the bough breaks
The cradle will fall
But mama will catch you
Cradle and all

Baby is drowsing
Cozy and fair
Mother sits near
In her rocking chair
Forward and back
The cradle she swings
And though baby sleeps
He hears what she sings

Hush a bye baby
Up in the sky
On a soft cloud
it’s easy to fly
Angels keep watch
Over as you sleep
So hush a bye baby
Don’t make a peep

Rock a bye baby
Do not you fear
Never mind baby
Mother is near
Wee little fingers
Eyes are shut tight
Now sound asleep
Until morning light

When I finished the song, Natsu was asleep. I kissed his forehead gantly before smiling softly.

"Good night Natsu." I said. I took a bath and changed into my pjs before going to sleep.

~ Timeskip ~

I woke up yawning. Surprisingly, Natsu didn't cry. He was just sleeping silently in his crib. I peeked seeing him still asleep. I went to the bathroom, toom a bath, changed into some clothes, and cooked my breakfast. I also made Natsu his special milk.

"Wahhhhh!" I heard a cry alerting me. I ran uostairs and saw Natsu awake and crying. I picked him up and gently rocked him.

"There, there, don't cry Natsu. I'm here." I said. He stops crying immediately and starts giggling. I sweat dropped. What a bipolar baby

"Let's change your diaper and eat breakfast." I said. I went into the bathroom and changed him into a new diaper. We went down and started our breakfast. I fed Natsu while eating.

"Lucy! I'm coming in!" Levy yelled. I heard the front door open and some shuffling. Levy appeared in the dining room.

"Hey Levy-chan!" I said.

"Hey Lu-chan! I came by to go to the guild woth you." She said sitting on a chair.

"Want some?" I asked gesturing to the pamcakes I have.

"No thanks. I ate breakfast at Fairy Hills." She said. I shrugged. She fed Natsu while I ate. When we were finished, I cleaned up the dishes and bottle before going out.

"So how was Natsu last night?" Levy asked.

"Good. He's such a good boy." I said.

"That's hard to believe." Levy laughed and I joined. Natsu looked at us in confusion tilting his head to the side. Awww.

"Kawaii." Levy squealed.

"I know right! I bet Little Gajeel Jr. would be cuter." I said smirking. She turned red.

"I bet Little Natsu Jr. would be cuter knowing their parents are cute during their young days." Levy said smirking. Now it's my turn to blush.

"You mean I'm not cute now?" I asked pouting. Do I look that old?

"Yup! You look hot and beautiful!" Levy winked and we both burst out laughing. For some reason, Natsu giggled.

"See Lu-chan, even Natsu agrees with me." Levy said. I pout.

"Mou, you guys are my best friend yet you're teasing me." I said.

"That's a normal thing to do Lu-chan." Levy said.

"That's the only normal thing we have in Fairy Tail." I laughed. We continue to chat as we made our journey to Fairy Tail.

Hey minna!

I'm back wih another chapter. So how was it? Was it good? I hope it was. I'm sorry for not having a video for the song. I couldn't find one in You Tube. So so sorry!

Isn't Natsu so cute? He even says Lucy is hot and beautiful! I so totally ship NaLu. I mean, who doesn't!?

Like, Comment and Share!

Sayonara!~