Chapter 5

Lucy's pov

Today Natsu's gonna transform into a two year old baby! I'm so excited! Right now I'm in the guild chatting with Levy about books while Natsu played with Asuka.

"Ahh! Isn't Jack so romantic?" Levy asked sighing dreamily.

"Yeah. If only he was real and we're single." I said and heard Gajeel growl.

"But we're taken by idiot dragons!" Levy fake sobbed and we both burst out laughing.

"Haha! Jack? Romantic? More like idiotic!" I laughed.

"So true! I would rather lick the bathroom floor than date him." Levy said.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

"Hey, since when did the guild have doorbells?" I asked confused.

"Who the heck uses doorbells in Fairy Tail?" Levy asked. That's when it hit us. Literally. A baby toy hit both of us on the head.

"Itai!" Levy and I yelled in unison and rubbed our baby bumps. We looked at the direction of who threw it and saw the two year old Natsu giggling.

"You little rascal." I said scooping him into my arms. He flailed his arms around and squirmed in my grip.

"Off!" He yelled. I put him on the floor and he looked at me holding his arms up.

"Upsie!" He whined and I sweat dropped. I picked him up and he cuddled into my stomach.

"Awww! You guys are so cute." Mira cooed.

"If they ever had a baby-" Mira cuts Levy off.

"They will!" She said.

"Yeah I know. The babies would have Natsu's pink hair and Lucy's chocolate brown orbs or have Natsu's onyx eyes and Lucy's blonde hair." Levy continued and I blushed. Natsu looked at me confused before looking around.

"Yeah, the girl would have Natsu's brain-" Levy cuts Mira off.

"If he does have a brain."

"And Natsu's attitudes while the boy will have Lucy's brain and attitudes." Mira continued. I turned red and Natsu put his palm on my forehead.

"Lushee's not sick. Why Lushee red?" Natsu asked and the two giggled.

"Even if he's a baby he still cares for Lucy." Mira said.

"I know." Levy said.

"Would you both shut up! I'm just right in front of you both!" I yelled and they giggled.

"I'm a dragon! Roar! Roar!" Natsu yelled. He climbed down and started stumbling around yelling roar. He landed in front of Gray and glared at him.

"I'm gonna defeat you!" He yelled and started throwing punches on Gray's leg. Gray started laughing and walked over to me.

"No way! I'll protect the Princess from the Dragon!" Gray said and Natsu growled. Mira and Levy gave us thumbs up and I rolled my eyes.

"No! Lushee is mine!" Natsu whined and started kicking and punching Gray's legs.

"The Princess can't be yours! The Princess is mine since I'm a Prince. We're both gonna be together forever." Gray said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"N-No! Mine! Mine! Mine!" Natsu started crying. Natsu roared at Gray. Natsu roared FLAMES at Gray. Gray stood there shock taking the attack. I smirked as the dust cleared revealing a burnt Gray.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia cried and made a water bubbled around Gray. She stopped the water bubbled and ran next to him.

"Is Gray-sama okay?" Juvia asked and Gray nodded.

"This isn't over dragon! I'm still standing!" Gray smirked and got into a stance. Natsu glared at him.

"Lushee. Is. Not. Yours!" Natsu yelled and burst into flames. The flames crawled towards Gray and trapped him in a circle.

"Ice Make: Spikes!" Spikes formed around Natsu but soon melted.

"Ok boys stop this play fight." I said picking up Natsu distinguishing the flames and ice. Gray smirked and Natsu hugged me crying.

"Sorry Lucy. It just amuses me to see Natsu so protective over you even if he's still a child." Gray said.

"Yeah and we had to play a theater in the guild." I said and looked at Natsu.

"Not go to him Lushee! You're mine and mine only!" Natsu cried wrapping his arms around my neck. I blushed and put a hand on his back and the other one under his cute little butt.

"Of course Natsu. I'm yours and yours only. Gray isn't going to have me since he has Juvia already." I said and sat back down on my chair. He sniffled and wiped his tears before smiling.

"Yeah!" He cheered and ran to Asuka. I turned to Mira and Levy who was smirking their asses off.

"What? Got something to say?" I asked.

"Oh we don't know what you're talking about." Levy sang and Mira laughed. I groaned and placed Natsu down.

"So what did you and Igneel do yesterday?" I asked.

"We play rek the house!" Natsu cheered and I sweat dropped. I don't want to know how they play that game.

"I won! I rek all house I see! Dada cried and dagon got mad at him." Natsu said and I sweat dropped again.

"Poor Igneel. He must be suffering right now." I said.

Igneel's pov

Mavis! Get me out of here! I'm currently chained in a dungeon with all deadly dragons around me. They all had different weapons ready to use. I gulped as Queen Layla stepped forward.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" She asked cackling. I'm dead!

Lucy's pov

I shrugged and smiled at Natsu. He runs around roaring like a dragon while Asuka shoots foam bullets behind him. I picked him up and he whines.

"I wanna play!" He whined.

"Later. It's snack time." I lied. I just want to cuddle him!

"Yey! Snack Time! Snack Time! Me wan chicken for snack time!" Natsu sang and I giggled. I put him on my lap as I sat on a chair.

"Mia! Me wan chicken!" Natsu said as he slammed his fist on the counter.

"Hey, is that how you ask for food?" I asked frowning. He pouts and looks away.

"Me wan chicken pease Mia." He mumbled. Mira giggled and went in the kitchen preparing our snacks. I cuddled Natsu in my arms and he snuggled into my chest. I hear a *click* and snapped my gaze to the sound. Levy stood there smiling like a wicked witch as she looked at her camera.

"This is so going in my NaLu album." She squeals and ran off to who-knows-where. I shrugged and went back to cuddling Natsu. Mira came back with a plate full of chicken wings and a strawberry milkshake. Natsu sniffed the air and his eyes lit up. He turns around and took a chicken wing stuffing it to his face immediately.

"Tish ish sho good!" He said and stuffed more food in his mouth.