14

Dan woke up to the sun in his eyes. Trees blurred by as they whipped by. His body felt like shit per usual so he stretched out pulling the orange bottle of pain releivers from his bag.

He let the pills slide dryly down his throat his bleary eyes blinking against the intrusive light peeking from the window. It was gonna be one if those days then.

The days where hes tired from pain medicine even and his whole body still aches. Where he was reminded he was sick, where he could almost feel the cancer sitting like a rock behind his eyes. He could feel the chemo taking it's tole on him slowly.

He sighed pulling his phone from his pocket. He cleared notifications from twitter, checking his Instagram and tumblr before responding to the mess of texts.

BrendEn🥀:HOPE U FEEL GOOD. ME AND RY LOVE U. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. PHILS A DICK IF HE DOESN'T SHOW. UR A DICK IF U BACK OUT. BYEEEE

Ry🍑:Ignore Brenden he's high and kinda dumb in general. Good luck Danny. Love you💕

Pj👌: Call if you need me hope ur feeling good 2day Daddy.

Pj👌:*DANNY LMAO

Chris🙃: Pj called u daddy and I'm weak as fuck. Hope ur gettin some quality zzz. Pray 4 u bb😘

Dan smiled yawing a bit stretching out enjoy the crack and pops of his.
cramped bones and joints. He was gonna be okay. He was meeting Phil in less than 6 hours.

He sighed sitting back watching everything zoom by as he was moved forward, towards Phil, closer to home, further from his house.

"We'll be arriving at Machester Station here in the next fifteen minutes" The announcement made Dans chest tighten with nerves.

This was really happening. He was doing this. He grabbed the handle of his suitcase dragging it to him with a sigh as the train began slowing.

Dans heart was stuttering as he stepped off the train into the busy rush of the train. He was straining to see over the crowd of people tugging his bags along with him. That's when his eyes were met with blue ones abd he broke out into a soft run.

He collapsed in Phils arms a laugh shifting through him as arms were tight around his waist. His face found itself at home in Phils neck as he breathed in letting his sent linger.

He smelled like cologne and cinnamon in a way. He smelled like everything Dan hoped and more. He  slowly moved back to his feet.

"Hey" He laughed out in a breath. "Hi" Phil smilled back hands still on Dans sids heat seemed to radiate of the spot.

"Your face" Phil said his thumb running over the bandaid. Dan flinched away heat rising to his cheeks. "It's fine, just took a tumble this morning" He muttered and Phil chuckled. "Of course you did" A Dan barely felt the kiss that was set on his cheek but he felt the way the skin had heatend up.

"Come on. My Mums waiting at home" Phil said and Dan nervously let his hand slip into Phils. He felt content.

His knees ached but everything ached and soon he felt out of breath, feeling guilty as he stopped panting slightly feeling as if his knees were buckling under him. "Dan?" Phil turned as the tug of Dans body not following him pulled his attention to Dans pained face. "Hey, You okay?" Phil quickly moved to hold Dans waist and Dan nodded through a rosey blush.

"I'm fine just, hurting, my um, knees, and my chest. I just need a minute everythings spinning right now"

It was but in a good way, in a hey, your okay this is possibly the best moment of your life just calm down, sorta spinning. Like his head was racing to get itself in check. Scrambling to find order to form a thought about his depleting body.