16

(nobody yells at me to update so i forget I'm sorryyyy) (this has been half done since june do y'all still read this anymore lmao)

The night began to creep into dawn and the sun peaked through the blinds and yawns erupted through the group.

Ryan had fell asleep at around 3 cuddled into the cushions of the old couch and Pj had followed ,his head rested in Chris's lap who threaded his fingers through Pjs knotted curls.

"We should go to sleep" Phil said through a yawn from the floor where he sat on the carpet back against the couch where Dan was currently sprawled out on.  "Yeah" Dan said back drowsy and slurred as he further cuddled into the couch. "Don't sleep here it's cramped. You can sleep in my bed" Phil offered whispering it so he wouldn't wake up the others.

"But then you'll be cramped" Dan moaned. "I mean sleep in my bed with me you dufus" Phil snickered at the flush of red that blossomed over Dans cheeks. "Oh, um, you sure" Dan asked as if Phil would say no after offering it. "Of course.Come on sleepy head" Dan smiled lightly when Phil pulled him up from the couch and lead him down the hall.

"Um, can i borrow some pajamas" Dan asked from the doorway admiring the domesticity of Phil moving around his room. "I don't have any clean. I can get you a big hoodie instead" Dan nodded blushing and Phil smiled sleepy and lopsided before Dan was hit with a rush of pain again. It swam through his veins but it wasn't like last time this was different it didn't feel quite like it had. He was feeling was all, his chest was swelling with adoration and fear and this caused a whirlwind on emotion to flood the vast empty caverns Dan didn't think could be filled with such a warmth.

Phil came back in his face falling at Dan's scrunched eyebrows and hand crossed over his chest. "Thank you" He mumbled escaping into the sanctuary of Phils  bathroom and he felt like he was gasping for air he didn't know he was holding. 

I'm writing again sorrylmao