Little ones 5th birthday

Emerson had just turned 5 years old. Mrs Kropp has taken him out for his birthday and he had a beautiful picture with his mother.

 Mrs Kropp has taken him out for his birthday and he had a beautiful picture with his mother

Emerson is still a kid with lots of imagination and curiosity in his mind. He wanted to know what it was like to be one with nature once and fell down a rabbit hole in the forest when he was two. That was a memory he'd never forget. His two older brothers always hung around him and most of the time, they were running through the house playing either hide and seek or tag. The mother was always doing house things.

He loved the beach and the sea a lot. It reminded him of his dad. His dad had acted nice the past 5 years but all that was about to change.

After the trip to the beach, the three got driven home and Mrs Kropp let them into the house. The three ran upstairs to their room, Emerson not noticing the presents on the coffee table. Mrs Kropp walked upstairs and saw the three having a little pillow fight. Remington was lying on the floor as Emerson hit him once with a pillow. Sebastian grabbed Emerson and picked him up, Emerson squealing in surprise and kicking his legs around.

"Moms here, guys!" Remington called and Sebastian put Emerson down.

"Emerson, want to open your gifts?" Mrs Kropp asked.

Emerson gasped and stumbled over to his mother, hugging her legs.
"Yes!"

The three rushed downstairs, Mrs Kropp following them.

~~~

After the gifts were open and the pictures were taken, Mr Kropp walked into the room.

"Emerson, big boy! Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Okay daddy!" Emerson said and jogged over to him, reaching his little arms up.

Mr Kropp pulled him into another room and shut the door. He frowned angrily and bent down to Emerson.

"Listen here, I wanted a daughter. Not a son. Don't think I love you because I DON'T! Understand me?"

Emerson gave a nod, not responding with words. Mr Kropp raised his hand and slapped Emerson across the face, causing Emerson to reply with a scream. One of this teeth shot out of his mouth and his nose started to bleed as his father had hit him hard. Tears fell down his face as his brown glossy eyes looked up at his father. His body was shaking as he was terrified.