The city

Emerson pointed to a sign. It said the very city they lived in. Remington faked a smile and the three walked again. Emerson walked in the middle, Sebastian on the left and Remington on the right.

The streets lights shone on the three as they continued the hours journey they had left

The streets lights shone on the three as they continued the hours journey they had left. Two hours until they got to their street. Two minutes after that to get home.

People stared at them as if they were insane. Remington hung his head low and Emerson did the same.

The journey was silent as they walked past red traffic lights and past people passing by. It was lonely, but busy.

Two months and they couldn't even remember what their own city looked like.

The air past them and they looked at the signs and arrows of where to go next.

California was huge. They could get lost easily. It was also very colourful... but full of crimes...

Every sign never told them the right place. Remington was ready to give up and so was Emerson. Sebastian on the other hand wanted to get Emerson and Remington home. Which no matter what, he's succeed.
They'd succeed.

Finally, they found their street and saw their White House near the end of the street... it has changed but they walked anyway.

Worry filled Remington as they got closer to the house. He reached his hand over and stopped Sebastian from walking.

"Wait-"