Three

It was lunch time, which Stan Kyle Kenny and Eric all had together. They all sat down at their usual table with their lunch trays.
"Hey Cartman, where were you this morning?" Kenny asked as he started eating.
"None of your business." Eric responded. Kenny shrugged and started a conversation with Kyle.
Stan rested his head on his palm and watched Kyle as he talked with Kenny. Stan couldn't help but notice how happy Kyle looked, and how his green eyes shined in the bright lights in the cafeteria. Stan, unfortunately, was pulled from his thoughts by Eric.
"What's up with you?" Stan quickly straightened up and turned his attention to Eric.
"Nothing!" Stan said and looked down at his food. He had a small blush from getting caught while staring at Kyle. Eric gave Stan a look like he knew he was lying, but said nothing.

School ended and the group of friends started walking to Eric's house. Kenny hooked his arm through Kyle's and they were skipping and singing a song from The Wizard of Oz. Stan watched them with amusement, while Eric was laughing at them. Suddenly, Kenny turned to Stan and Eric.
"Join us!" Kenny said happily. Kyle, who had turned to Kenny confused about why they stopped, smiled and grabbed Stan's arm with his free hand.
"Yeah!" Kyle agreed. Stan blushed and he and Kyle linked arms. Eric joined, hooking his arm through Kenny's. They all sang and laughed, Eric not as enthusiastic, as they skipped down the sidewalk.

"You can do it!" They, Eric Stan and Kyle, yelled as Kenny shoved another marshmallow in his mouth.
They were currently sitting in Eric's living room trying to see how many marshmallows Kenny could fit in his mouth. Kenny's face started to turn red, then purple and started coughing out the marshmallows.
"Aw dude, gross!" Kyle yelled when one of the sticky, spit covered marshmallows flew from Kenny's mouth and onto his orange coat. Kenny, whose face went back to it's normal color, muttered a sorry as he fell back onto the floor.
"I almost choked to death on marshmallows." Kenny said.
"Shouldn't we clean this up before your mom gets home?" Kyle asked as he looked down at the marshmallow stuck to his coat. Eric nodded and they started cleaning.