Five

Stan layed back on his bed listening to music and, of course, thinking about Kyle. Even though the song he was listening to didn't remind him of the curly haired red head, he always found himself thinking of him. Stan couldn't help but to think about how Kyle's lips might feel if they kissed, or about what it would be like to hold him in his arms.
Stan would always find himself in a daze as he made up different scenarios about him and Kyle, but he would also find himself filled with anxiety. 'What if Kyle saw him staring?' or 'What if Kyle found out?' were just some of the thoughts that would run through his mind.  But Stan would quickly dismiss those thoughts. If Kyle found out he would confront Stan about it. That's the way Kyle was, Not afraid to speak up or confront anyone; and Stan admired him for that.

"Hey Stan." Kyle said as Stan walked up to him. Stan nodded and put his hands in his pockets. Stan heard footsteps running behind them, but ignored it.
"Hey guys!" Kenny said as he caught up. Stan and Kyle both greeted their blonde haired friend and continued their walk to school.

When they arrived Eric wasn't there, again.
"This is weird. Cartman usually walks with us or meets us here." Kyle said as they stopped at the school parking lot. Stan looked around, Kyle was right. Eric usually met them in this spot if he got to school before them.
"Maybe he's late? It probably is nothing, but if this continues we should look into it." Kenny said and grinned to lighten the mood which seemed to have gotten too serious for something so small, according to Kenny at least. Stan and Kyle agreed but were still suspicious. Kenny and Kyle started walking into the building. Stan stayed behind, looking around before running after his friends.