Fifteen

Stan slowly opened his eyes as the sunlight hit his face. He squinted in confusion and put his hand to his forehead, he felt a piece of paper and slowly pulled it off his face. Stan rubbed the sleep from his eyes and read the words messily written on the yellow sticky note.

Mom and Dad are gone and I'm at a friend's house, Shelly

Stan crumpled up the small paper and dropped it on the floor. He stared up at the ceiling for a few seconds before pulling himself out of bed. He did his morning routine and walked downstairs to the living room. He skipped breakfast and sat on the couch to watch TV.

Sometime around the afternoon, there was a knock at Stan's front door. Stan got up and answered the door. As soon as he saw who was on the other side he wanted to slam the door shut, so he did.
"Aw, come on dude!" Kenny yelled, his voice slightly muffled by the door.
Stan sighed and opened the door again.
"What the hell do you want?"
Kenny only smirked and let himself in.
"Breaking and entering is a crime."
"But you invited me in."
"No I didn't."
Kenny just blankly stared at Stan. Stan stared back.
Kenny shrugged and sat himself down on the couch.
"Yeah? Well, what are you gonna do about it?"
Stan shook his head and sat back down in his spot, making sure to smack the back of Kenny's head.
"Ow! What the hell man?!"
"What are you gonna do about it?" Stan mocked what Kenny said earlier.
Kenny scoffed and crossed his arms.
"Of course you had to steal what I said, you can't even do math."
"Prove it."
"Oh yeah? What's eight multiplied by nine?"
Sorry, I don't actually know the answer I have to get a claculator brb.
"Seventy-two."
"Wait, is that the right answer?"
"And I'm the one who can't do math?"
Stan raised an eyebrow. Kenny rolled his eyes.
"Anyway, you might be wondering why I'm here."
"Yeah, you kinda broke into my house."
"Hey! You let me in!"
"No I didn't."
"Anyway, I came here because Eric wants us to meet him behind the school."
"Why didn't he just call or text me?"
"He did."
Stan felt around the pockets of his pajama pants only to find that his phone was not there.
"Oh yeah, I left my phone on the charger."
"Well, let's go!"
Kenny stood up and made his way to the door.
"I have to change."
Kenny turned around and looked Stan up and down. Ha GaY--
"Yeah. You look pretty gross."
"Fuck off."
Stan turned around and made his way to the stairs.
"I'll meet you at the park."
Kenny nodded even though Stan could not see him and left Stan's house.