My Cousin's Cousin

Tasha just got out of the shower when her cousin, Kaylie, knocked on the door. Both girls did a girly scream when they greeted each other even though they were both in their mid twenties. They have been planning a girls night for months now since both of them have been single since the new year and its now July. A little late than never one could say. If you would look at them you could hardly tell that they were related other than the fact that they had the same eyes.

After about five minutes of talking about what the night would bring and making drinks they went up stairs to Tasha's room to get ready. Tasha had many outfits laid out for the night on her bed waiting for Kaylee to help her decide what to wear. Since Tasha was bigger than Kaylie in every way Tasha wore more dark colors than her cousin. So when Kaylie had a choice of black, red, navy, and army green of course she choose red. While Tasha choose lavender for Kaylie.

They did their own hair since Tasha had blond, mermaid long, straight hair, compared to Kaylie, black, curly, cheek long hair. Tasha straighten her already pretty straight hair before throwing it into a bun. While Kaylie did that stupid bump on top of her head that she hated but she also didn't want to look emo tonight as some people told her. Once they completed their transformation they both stood in front of the mirror.

"Damn, we look goooood"' Tasha said.

"Well duh, girl", Kaylie responded.

Both girls laughed before taking photos in front of the mirror. After photos they decided it was time to leave. They stopped in the kitchen for a UV blue- blue raspberry lemonade shot. They walked out to Tasha's brothers' workshop or garage to the rest of the world. Both girls lived at home again once their broke it off with their exes. That could be for the better or worse just becsuse they moved back in with their parents. Well for Tasha it was just mom since dad split when she was in high school while Kaylie it was both parents.

There was a whistle and a husky male voice that called out "where are you girls think your going?"

The two young women turned to face the males in the room. They were standing around a beer pong table while two were playing a game. There were a couple of girls in the other corner stoking a fire place. Kaylie was worried one of the girls were gonna yell at one of the guys like she's seen multiple times at her cousin's, Tommy, parties.

"We are going to BG", Tasha stated.

"You guys are dressed too nice for that STD filled place", another guy announced.

"Well do one of you wanna eat Tasha's pussy, if that's the case we will stay, I'm just here to help her get laid", Kaylie joked in a serious tone.

"Um excuse me, I not the one who needs help getting laid,that would be you. Can't I just want some time with my cousin, but while I'm getting drunk", she snapped back.

"If your looking for someone I'll volunteer, Tasha you don't have to look to far to get that beauty laid", a familiar voice proclaimed.

"Bro, that's my cousin", Tommy comented.

"Really, I thought you only had relatives older than you around our age", Kennedy replied.

"I am older than Tommy by nine months", Kaylie sighed.

"Really, I just remember all the guys and the weird ones", he remarked.

"Well, I guess I'm not weird, Kennedy", she mocked.

"Fuck", he shouted. Everyone around the room laughed.

"At least you made an impression", another guy said.

"Well Bender, it wasn't hard to remember your guys names since you all hung around together since you were like four", Kaylie remarked.

"Shit, you a really are their cousin, how come I don't remember you", Kennedy thought out loud.