Your BBF's Brother

"Its been a long day and thank God I'm not working tomorrow", Artemis thought to herself while she was changing in the back seat of her car outside the bar she was meeting her best friends. She walked in when receiving her first text from Naomi saying that Jaylin surprised her with flowers and mushrooms so she would not be coming. Artemis just rolled her eyes at the text before responding Awe he's amazing. See she couldn't be upset because she knows that Jaylin comes home only a few times a year randomly thanks to the military and how can anyone hate on that.

When Eileen texted that it's cool they should be there in 20 minutes. Artemis thought about leaving the bar and going to the store real quick to pick up groceries, but even though it was 25 degrees out she was not sure if she should leave milk in her car so She just decided to take a seat at the bar. Before ordering a house craft light beer.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"I call that girl", Jordan says while pointing to the red head with a yellow crop top and skinny jeans on.

"She's a six at best", Shane says.

"Agreed, the girl in the corner is has a bigger ass", Harry stated while eyeing the blonde in a black lacey top and red skin tight skirt.

"Maybe a seven", Shane comments.

"Right again, the girl three seats over is, with those breasts", Vince agrues jestering to the girl with dirty blond hair in a pink low cut top and grey leggings on.

"Nope none of them", Shane disagrees again.

"That's because black girls are the prettiest", Parker tells them while staring at the bar tender.

"You just always like a girl who can make you drinks", Jordan laughs.

"No, he likes a girl he can control", Vince argues.

"More like he likes the girls he can never take home, come on Parker choose a real girl you have a chance with", Shane explains.

"Well then you tell us whose the best girl in here then", Parker fires back.

"There is not... Damn, the Burnett girl in the Silk green dress walking in", Shane responds. All his friends look in the direction of his gaze.

"You win, but she just walked in so before that i had the best", Harry proclaimed.

"It only matters if she goes home with you", Jordan says.

"Oh, she will be on my arm in a half hour, I swear", Shane comments while studying the girl arcossed the bar.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Shane walks over to the other side of the bar when he sees that she got up to go to the bathroom. When he put his wallet on the bar before walking away. Then he waited for the Burnett to come back before going up and asking if she's seen his wallet.

"Oh, did I sit down where you were sitting?" The girl says getting up looking around her for the wallet.

"Oh, no I was, but there wasn't enough room for all of my friends to have a seat so we moved across the bar", he explains.

She looks across the bar when she sees the other 4 guys. "Well then, I better let you get back to them", she says handing him his wallet.

"If you... Whoa, you have the most beautiful eyes. I have never seen anyone with green eyes before" he says staring deeply into her.

She lets out a laugh before joking "where else were you looking before you noticed them?"

He smirks before firing back, "I was looking for my wallet."