Chapter 9

~Shawn's POV~

I didn't feel like going to any lectures today so I just walked back to my dorm. I opened the door to see that nobody was here. I walked in and turned around to close the door. I felt something press against my back as strong arms snaked around my waist. I closed the door quickly as my reaction. I felt someone's breath near my ear.

"What I saw in the coffee shop was kinda hot..."

I instantly knew it was Jacob. I tried to turn around to face him but he wouldn't let me. His grip around me was strong. I stuttered before the words rolled out of my mouth, "I- ar- Ja- Are you drunk again?"

He chuckled tauntingly in my ear. "No, I'm not kid. But last night was very interesting."

I froze. I couldn't even breathe right. He remembers?!

"You know, you talk in your sleep."

Oh god.. I remembered that I had a dream about him last night.. a sexual dream.

"I- uh..."

I felt his lips press against my neck. I froze once more. He let go of me as I relaxed a little. He backed away and I turned around with a frown across my face. He chuckled. "What? I told you.. I'm not gay."

====================================

~Jacob's POV~

I'm so gay.... what was I doing? I was letting my body take control and do whatever the hell it wants. Why did it want this?

"W-why aren't you at your lectures?" I snapped out of my thought and looked at the poor kid. He's so shy, and the little pouting face he's making is really adorable.

"I still feel sick. Why aren't you at yours?"

I caught myself biting my lip trying to restrain my body's desire. One guy inside of me is saying you're sooo gay for him. Just go for it! But the other is saying you are not gay. You're just still a little tipsy from last night. I didn't know which one to listen to.. the kid is driving me insane.