Chapter 14

~Shawn's POV~

We continued kissing as he rubbed my back, keeping one hand on my bottom. I hand my hands on his shoulders, still straddling him. Our tongues started toying with each other before he pulled away locking his lips to my neck. I suddenly became very shy and very aware of what was going on. The words just flew out of my mouth.

"Don't give me a hickey..."

He pulled away from my neck and kissed the edge of my lips. He looked at me before combing my hair out of my face with his fingers.

"Why not?"

"Because, we can't. Not yet."

He groaned and looked down at the bulge in his pants.

"I guess I have to take care of that then..."

I picked his lips, slightly smiling. It kinda funny how he was so positive he wasn't gay, yet I could get him that excited.

"I'll start a cold shower for you."

He squeezed my bottom and smirked at me.

"I'd love that."

I got up and walked to the bathroom before turning on the water. I made sure it wasn't too cold before I called him in. He walked in with just his boxers on and I couldn't keep the pink from climbing onto my face.

"You're blushing kid."

Yea, I know you fucking tree. Wait.. Everytime he calls me 'kid' I'm gonna call him 'tree'. He's tall and strong so it fits him. I walked out closing the door behind me. His phone buzzed on the desk. I had to hold myself back from looking at it. My curiosity got the best of me and I walked over to it. I turned on the screen and read the message. He has an iPhone so I don't have to unlock it the read it.

The message said 'when should I come by?' From 'Alexis'

I instantly frowned and laid down in my bed. I didn't feel like talking to him after reading that. This time, I felt like he was cheating on me.