Chapter 15

~Shawn's POV~

It's been about 5 days. The 'Alexis' girl never came back so I decided to forget about it. Besides, today Jacob's family was coming. I had woken up first so I turned on my side facing him. This time, we slept in his bed. I played with his hair as he woke up. He's a very light sleeper, it's easy to wake him up.

"Good morning..." I whispered smiling.

"Morning" He rasped out as he turned his head to kiss me. I kissed him softly still playing with his hair. He pulled away.

"What time is it?"

"7:09"

He sat up and looked at the clock. He got up and rushed to undress himself so he was in nothing but boxers.

"My family will be here any minute. Get dressed kid."

I got up and grabbed new clothes before walking into the bathroom. He watched me walk away as he chuckled.

"Still don't want me to see you huh?"

He dressed himself and I closed the door before doing the same.

"Nope." I walked out and heard a knock at the door. He opened it and I saw a little boy and a woman standing there. Awe, must be his sister.

"Hey Alexis, come in." He looked down at the kid and picked him up as she walked through the door.

"Okay I need to be somewhere, I just wanted to drop him off and go." She said sounding urgent to be gone. She kissed the boys' head. "Bye baby boy.." The kid rubbed his eyes and buried his head into Jacob's chest. She walked out and Jacob looked at me taking a deep breath.

"Is this your nephew?" I said looking at the kid while smiling.

"Shawn, sit down."

Hearing him call me by my actual name made me know he was serious. I sat on his bed looking at him with worry on my face.

"There is no way to cushion this blow so I'm just gonna say it, this isn't my nephew, this is my son."