Chapter 26

~Jacob's POV~

UGH! Really Zach? He had gotten up and walked over to us so I picked him up letting him stand on my stomach while I was laying down. Shawn clearly was upset and wanted my attention on him. He sighed and turned his back to me. Zach sat on my stomach and started hitting Shawn.

"No! Do not hit!" I grabbed his hand and he cried. He hates it when he doesn't get his way. Shawn got up and laid in the other bed.

"Oh come on! Come back."

Zach stood up on me and was jumping.

"He's in my spot." He said it sternly so I could clearly tell he was upset. I sighed and got up holding Zach in my arms. I put him down and gave him some toys.

"Play alone for a little while, daddy needs to talk with the other kid in the room."

I walked over to Shawn and picked him up bridal style. He looked up at me and put his arms around my neck. I smiled and laid us both down on his bed, me on top of him.

"I really need to talk to you." I kissed him softly running my fingers through his head. He hummed in response, kissing me back, his arms still around my neck. I pulled away and laid my forehead against his.

"I want to make 'us' official. I want to be your boyfriend." He smiled and kissed me again. I pulled back.

"I'm serious."

"Me too."

He brought his head forward so his lips would meet with mine. I pulled back once more locking eyes with him.

"I need an actual answer."

"Me kissing you isn't a good enough 'yes' for you?"

"Nope it's not."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Yes. I will be your boyfriend."

I got off of him and laid next to him as he cuddled into me. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled when he kissed my jawline. HE SAID YES!