First day

Bold your author River~chan is speaking
Slanted character is talking in their head

Aphmau P.O.V
I woke up to my alarm clock. It was my first day of high school at phoenix Drop high.My friends Ross, Jin,Sky and Mad Max (Max) were gonna there too so it was gonna be a rossome year. I put on a purple tank top and some black shorts and black converses. (I cant spell) I put on some winged eye liner and some water melon lip gloss. I started to walk to school.I saw the gang in front of the school.
"Hey guys"I said.
"Hi Aph" Said the most rossome person ever.
"Hi"Jin said.
"Hello "Max said.
"Hi APPPPPPPPPHHHH(FIVE MINUTES LATER) HHHH-MAU!Sky said right before he fainted.We all  went to wake him up.

"I am okay"sky said.

"How do you do that" Jin said.

"THAT WAS ROSSOME" Do I even have to tell you who said that but if you could not tell it was Ross.

"Rossome indeed Ross rossome indeed" I said.
"Now let's take Aph to get her schedule"Said Jin.
"Yeah" Everyone responded

~~~Time skip 5 minutes brought to you bye  garroth's admirer ~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the way there I bumped into a pink haired girl(Ivy).
"Oh I am sorry I was not paying attention"I said.
"Well you better be dumb potato oh and stay away Aaron,Garroth ,and Laurence okay."said the pink haired girl.

"Whatever." I responded while I walked back to the gang.

"Hey sorry I bumped into a rude pink haired girl" I said .

"ohh that's Ivy  she is a very rude girl" Max said to me.

"Well I'll go get my schedule bye"I said.

"Ok bye Aph " said the gang.

Cliff hanger I am so mean well I have school so I'll try to update around 3-4 or early in the morning ever day