First day part three

Aphmau P.O.V
I woke up in the nurses office and I saw Aaron. "Don't move your arm it is broken. Who did this to you." Asked Aaron. "Ivy Michi and Lilly U think yeah.Oh shoot my friends must be worried about me." I said
"Okay but you to go home and rest and then tomorrow you can meet my friends.' "Ok I said hold on do you know were my journal is." I asked. " oh this " He asked. He handed  me my Journal. " yes that's mine and thank you. I need to go bye"I said to Aaron while I walked away. I walked home and and texted  the gang what happened

Aphmau.                                         Gang
OK so that's why I am not at school
                                         That is not rossome.

                                After school we will stop by
                                                                OK
OK
                          Bye and get some rest see you
I will

Oh FC texted me

Shu.                                                FC

                                           Hey shu how are you

I'm ok I broke my arm though

                                         Oh i'll. let you rest bye

    Bye

I  turned my phone off and toke a nap.

Aaron's P.O.V

that's ironic Shu and Aphmau both broke their arms.wait are they the same person. Nah.

~~~~~~~Time skip to after school ~~~~~~~~~~

Ross P.O.V
Aphmau wouldn't answer the door so I climbed the tree bye her bedroom window." Hey guys shes asleep i'll knock on her window to wake her up" I yelled from the tree."ok ross"yelled Jin.I knocked on he window three times.she woke up and opened the window for me . "hey Aph the. gangs at the door and I came up the tree to wake you up." I told her." Oh I'm sorry you stay here I'll get the door"Aphmau said while she walked out of her room.

Aphmau P.O.V

I can't believe I toke a nap for that long and didn't hee the door bell."hey guys I am sorry I didn't hear the door bell.come in"I said."okay "everyone said as we walked to my room."oh hey " Ross said.My room is big with lilac walls.I had a king size bed with a black head board and purple sheets with black and white pillows. A walk in closest and a bay window set and white curtains.I had a big gaming set up next to my room."Hey what should we do now." I asked."let's do something rossome"ross said." Hey I have a idea how about we YouTube channel and record some Minecraft videos sense we all know you have like 6 or 7 computers and laptops."Sky said."ok let's do it.Wait  what are we gonna call it." I asked." How about we each make our own channels but Mainly  post on your Channel."ross suggested." Okay I am going to call my channel Jess gaming so no one knows it's me. What are you guys going to call your channels" I asked."Rossome." Ross said."Skydoseminecraft" Sky said."Jinbop." Jin said. "Mithzan". Max said."Okay Let's make a do not laugh video and Post it."I suggested."okay "everyone replied.

~~~Time skip to when the posted ~~
                      The video
"Okay let's see how many views we got". Ross said

Do not laugh (jess gaming, jin bop, rossome,mithzan, skydosemincraft)

10,000,000 views   likes 9,990,999 dislikes 1      

Jess gaming subs  9,990,999

"That's rossome I got 9,990,999 subs and 10,000,000 views in one video with one dislike and 9,990,999 likes." I yelled."OMG" ross yelled. I jumped up and down and hit my arm. "Ow I forgot my arm is broken" I said."Are you ok Aph." Max asked me."yeah im ok you guys should go home its late bye."I said. "Okay bye" everyone said as they walked out of my room. Then I ate dinner and went to bed.

R

iver~chan note
This is "totally" a realistic thing that could happen yeah totally.