The new popular boys part 2

Aphmau P.O.V
" class dismissed. Tomorrow we sing " Miss Melody our Music Teacher said.i walked with ross to lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At lunch ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me Ross,max,and jin started to sing

Everyone clapped"Hey isn't that jin bop MithZan and Rossome."some random person said. "Yeah it is"  another person said. Then Ivy walked over." Hey boys how bout you come to the cool table instead  of hanging with this loser." Ivy said. "No not thank you,you are not even close to be rossome enough to be with ross cause the only two most rossome people are me and Aphmau."Ross said as he blow a raspberry in Ivy's face." "Whatever losers."Ivy said. "You okay Aph."Max asked me. " yeah" I responded.

~~~~~~time skip to writing ~~~~~~
I was sitting in class when a pink haired me'fa i can't spell  called me."yes" I said. "Can aphmau Senpai I come to kawaii~ Chan's  sleepover." Kawaii ~chan said.
"Okay can a my friends come to." I asked. "Sure"she said as she haded me  a paper with her address and phone  number.then she walked back to her desk . "Hey Aaron" I said smiling. "Hey." Aaron said." Did you manage  to get a good Idea to write about."I asked him.

Aaron P.O.V
"Yes actually I did."I replied.she is so cute." hey are you going to Kawaii~chan's sleep over."I asked her."yeah" she says. "Do you want to practice with me and Ross at the cherry tree at free time." She asked me. "Sure" I say.

~~~~~~time skip to free time~~~~~~
I see Aph and Ross in the cherry tree  and Aph is singing the song

"Oh hey I didn't see you there."she said. "Okay time to practice the song." Ross said.

Ross is the blond one Aaron is the black haired one and yeah.
"Good job." Aphmau said."yeah that was  Rossome."Ross said.

Ivy P.O.V
Omg I see  Aaron in a tree with Aphmau and someone else i need to  get over there." Hey sweetheart and hi ugly. "I Am NOT YOUR SWEETHEART IVY." Aaron yelled. "Hi jerk." Ross said.Aphmau starts to tear up and runs away.

Aphmau P.O.V

No why all those pain full memories "fat ugly hussy." No no no. I run home and find the nearest closet and hide in it. I text FC.

Shu.                                            Fr
Hi
                                    hi are you okay
No
                                                  What happened
I was called names again
                                           Its okay ignore it ok
OK bye
                                                          Bye

Aaron P.O.V
Ross  went to get Aphmau when  Shu texted me. I think shu is Aphmau she has to be.

Cliff hanger okay so on weekends I will post drawings i made okay and I'll try to make  longer chapters.