The new popular boys

Aphmau's P.O.V
I wake up to my alarm clock. I took a shower and brush my teeth. I have my hair up in a high ponytail and I was wearing my favorite lilac dress with white lace and some white flats. I made myself over easy eggs then put on purple eyeshadow with black eyeliner light purple lipstick. "Today is our first day of music which means we get to sing in front of the class"I Said to my self.

~~Time skip to music bc I am lazy~~

"Group one is Aphmau,Aaron,and Ross. You will be singing flashlight."Miss.Melody our music teacher said." You said make me sing i. That group she probably sounds like crap."Ivy said. "No infact I was one of the the best st at my old school.".I said." Yeah I was second best and Aph was first." Ross said. In this one ross can sing."okay then prove it." Ivy said." May I do a duet with Ross. "I asked miss.Melody." yes Aphmau" Miss.Melody said.

Everyone clapped except Ivy,Michi, and Lilly.

Aaron's P.O.V

Wow she can sing and she was so beautiful what am I thinking I barely know her
" Okay group two is Ivy, Michi,Lilly are singing  how to be a heart breaker.Group three is garroth, Laurence will sing Take a Hint boy version.Group four is Katelyn and Nicole and they will sing pretty little psycho. Group five is             Zane ~chan oh sorry I mean Zane and kawaii~ chan will sing i like me better.

Third person P.O.V

Zane and kawaii ~Chan were blushing a bright red like they were two cherrys.

CLIFF HANGER