Epilogue

Three years have passed, and my life as an Eevee is back to normal... I guess. Part of me wishes that I would have forgotten what had happened, but it's what has made me who I am today.

I miss being a human mage, mainly being able to switch through elements. I think that's why I still haven't evolved... I can't decide. Anyway, I think Patrick would be proud of what I've done here. I gathered a bunch of pokemon, and we started a band of new hope. After about a year, we formed a guild of our own. Unfortunately, it's not run by an Arcanine, but hey, our alert system is a Dugtrio (that has got to count for something).

Many rescue missions have been held, mainly to find lost pokemon and treasures. Recently Riolu and I took on a gang of Gabite and Gible, and let me just say, once we finished, Riolu was pretty heartbroken that I didn't reciprocate his feelings. I mean, we've been doing dungeons together since I arrived back here, and I guess he thought I was joking or playing hard to get when I mentioned him as my best friend.

 I mean, we've been doing dungeons together since I arrived back here, and I guess he thought I was joking or playing hard to get when I mentioned him as my best friend

I could never found Arceus or Mew. Let alone if there was a way back or between the two worlds. Everyone thought I was crazy.

Riolu and I, alongside other teams, have nearly finished making a map of our world. It's much bigger than I ever imagined, with a lot of challenging dungeons. Some we just can't seem to find the end. Through these travels, I managed to find a tree at the top of a cliff that oversees the ocean. I like to think it's my happy place, my one connection to the other world. I used to sleep in the guild with Riolu, but one day when walking along the beach, I realised the cliff was in the shape of a Sharpedo's head, so I decided that I would sleep inside the mouth. Subconsciously I think I hoped that one day Patrick would also find this place too...

 Subconsciously I think I hoped that one day Patrick would also find this place too