Chapter One:: Introduction.

"What will happen if the life is gone?" I asked when Erza and I got to my home. "There will be no light, and death will come to us all." Erza said in her creepy, dark voice without flinching. I got a pit in my stomach. What if Erza is right? Will there come death? "Why do you ask?" Natzu said right behind me. I jumped six feet in the air and screamed at him. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!" The reply I got was Natzu's famous snicker and Yuki saying something to Erza. Seriously, Natzu knows not to make me mad.

   Well, that happened when I was about seven. I'm twelve, and I want to say what I think that I should do and say in Fairytale. Just a little note for you guys.

    "NATZU!" I screamed. He had been a snitch at school and told one of his friends I like him. Ugh. One of the gross ones, too. YUCK! Hi, I'm Wendy Marvell, and I'm in 6th grade. I don't have many friends, and sometimes not at all. My friends are Natzu, Erza, Yuki, Briana, Savannah, Sierra, and Veronica. Briana is 5'6", usually is mad at something, and has brownish hair, pastel blue eyes, and is tanned year-round. Unfair. Savannah is the book nerd, always wears an orange sweatshirt, and is brown haired, blue eyed, and pale-ish. Sierra is really weird, wears blue everyday, and has brown hair, blue eyes, and has fair skin. Veronica is short-tempered, wears red and grey, and has brown hair, brown or blue eyes (can't really tell because she always hides them), and is paler than anyone else. You all know what the rest look like.

    Savannah and Sierra know me the best. They say things horrible about Natzu, so I think we're good on that. 

  Natzu is an idiot. He keeps trying to say that I need better friends. Only he thinks that. Erza likes them. I don't understand the problem.

P.S. If you follow me, you might get mentioned in a chapter's note. Sorry for a short story. Bubye!