Chapter 6: Ends Meet.

A/N: I need to end this story, so this is going to be the last chapter. I'm sorry.

Wendy POV:

As I barge into Lucy's apartment, I see her twin holding a knife to her chest looking like she wanted to kill someone. I tried to calm her down, but she winded up running to Magnolia. I figured she'd try to kill Lucy, so I rushed to the Fairy Tail guild to stop her from going on a killing spree.

Lucy's POV:

Wendy ran twards me screaming. She wanted to say something but she had to catch her breath. When she pointed off into the distance, I saw a figure. It looked like my twin, (Y/n). She held a knife. Wendy said she saw her running to the Fairy Tail guild and decided she was coming to kill me, so she got a Happy and had him fly her here. Explains why Happy looked tired. He flew till he couldn't. Then Wendy ran the rest of the way. (Y/n) ran twards me as Wendy said, "I got your back, Lucy."

(Y/n)'s POV:

Wendy thinks she can protect MY TWIN?!!??!!? I can defeat her and the blue-haired idiot that created me. I wasn't heading here for Lucy, anyway. I was here to kill Natsu. And his little blue cat. I saw Lucy's keys for Celestial spirits and decided I'd have to kill her for them. And I DON'T feel bad.

Natsu's POV:

Lucy's twin tried to confront me. I felt sadness because she shape-shifted into the exact form of Lucy. She walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "You're nothing more than a flamebrain. You know that?" She sounded like Lucy. Looked like Lucy. I don't get it.

A/N: I'm sorry that is the last time I will update this story. I will make a NaLu fanfic if people comment "I want NaLu fanfic!" or vote for this chapter. I might make it anyway, but I'm out of ideas. Sorry. Bye for the last time in this book.