Chater 5: Creations.

Wendy's POV

Well, when you want something that doesn't exsist, you try to make it, correct? I tried. It turned into something horrible. A twin of Lucy. Her name is (y/n). (Y/n) looks completely different from Lucy. She has (e/c) colored eyes, (h/l) (h/c) hair, and (s/c) skin. She is a gun slinger. I tried to make myself a twin.

Lucy's POV

Wendy is really weird. She made me a twin unintentionally. Should I mention the twin looks NOTHING like ME!! Her name is (y/n). She has (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and (s/c) skin. We look nothing alike! And (y/n) is a gun slinger! I'm a dragon slayer! It makes me uncomfortable that Wendy made it to be her twin since she has no brothers or sisters.

Natzu's POV:

Lucy has a twin now. Great. Why did Wendy make it? I have no clue. I asked Briana if her sister knows anything about it. She had said she doesn't have a sister, but she did have a cousin. Her cousin is her only family: Me. I am her only family apparently. I was just confused. That means anyone who is related to me is related to her. I'm so confused. "Really? Why me?" I asked her. "Your mother was my father's sister. My father is Aaron Jr. Also known as AJ." The name struck me. I had no idea her father was him! He died in a car crash 11 years ago, along with her mother and 3 sisters. She only had my family left she said.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but I just decided to add // NEW FOLLOWER:::::
 that unknown part: Natzu and Briana are related and how Briana's parents died. Right now, I only own VR, Sierra, Savannah, AJ, and Briana. I do not own any of the FairyTail characters. Thanks.