First Date

Sana was already so ready in front of her house and waiting for a car which supposed to pick her up. She never been so bothered to pick what she wears or to doll her face not until today. Not when she dated Jungkook, not when she was still with Taehyung. With two other boys, she was so confident with her natural face and comfy clothes yet both of them still said that she's beautiful. She's still but today she's not going with a student boyfriend or rocker, she's going with a top national singer. She thought she must equal him.

A Benz stopped in front of her and the one who drove that hopped out from the car. Sana was stunned when she saw the Serendipity's singer formed a smile on his handsome face and leaded her to the other side of the car after exchanging'hi' to each other. Jimin was wearing the most comfortable clothes because he won't be bothered to think that he's uncomfortable with his clothes as he wants to focus on Sana while it made Sana embarrassed because she thought although he's trying to be as comfortable as he can, she still thinks that he's so fashionable.

"Thanks I can do it by myself,"Sana said when Jimin wanted to buckle her safety belt

"No, I want to be a gentleman for you so just let me do,"Jimin ignored Sana's excuse and he bent closer to Sana as he pulled the safety belt and buckled it. Sana was not that defensive but she can't bear the beats on her chest when Jimin is so close to her until she can smell his good fragrance very well. She looked away when Jimin done buckling her belt as she tried to hide her blush.

"I don't know that a rocker can be so shy,"

"T-that's not it. I mean, you look good,"she said still looking away. Jimin smiled gently.

"You look so beautiful, then is that mean we're meant to each other?"Jimin teased. Sana wanted to explode because of that.

"What...ahh, just let's go,"Sana said as she hid her more blushing face. Jimin was so smooth.

T

hat day they spent times together like the world is only theirs. Jimin didn't care at all if people recognized them and yes there's few people who recognized his disguise. But Jimin just brushed it out.

"Don't you panic when you get caught?"Sana asked. Jimin's arm was on her shoulder while they're walking together.

"No. I'm sure about this,"he answered full of confidence.

"About what?" Sana asked innocently. Jimin looked at her with his sweetest smile.

"Just wait and see,"he chuckled.

"Hey, don't do anything funny! I won't get involved with crazy fans!"Sana playfully hit his shoulder, making Jimin laughing.

"It's okay I'll protect you,"he said. Sana just smiled silently although she's not sure. But deep inside she does think that Jimin is talking about their further relationship. Is she already fall in love? Does she want him to be her boyfriend? She wasn't sure but she couldn't help but to smiling.