Nancy is Mad

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You moron if you wanted to dump her then do it cleanly! Look now Sana is being dragged!"Suga threw daggers to Taehyung who's ducking his head low throughout his sharp gaze

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You moron if you wanted to dump her then do it cleanly! Look now Sana is being dragged!"Suga threw daggers to Taehyung who's ducking his head low throughout his sharp gaze.

"Also our band,"Yugyeom added.

"What should we do?"Daniel ruffled his hair.

"Sana why do you still protect me?"Taehyung asked Sana who's playing with Daniel's guitar.

"Because your my bandmate,"she answered calmly. Taehyung gave a bitter smile upon hearing that.

"You really have sex tape with her????"Daniel asked again like a moron.

"Well...,"

"It's okay just spill it,"said Suga when Taehyung looked at Sana.

"Yes but in my phone not hers,"he answered.

"Good grief Tae or you'll be ended. Now delete it before you got into problem with that,"said Suga.

Taehyung almost delete the videos when he caught Daniel's eyes staring hardly at him.

"What? You want to watch it before I delete it?"Taehyung asked nonchalantly.

"What?! Gross, I won't watch your dick you idiot!" Daniel rebutted.

"Me too, I don't want to watch her pussy as well,"Suga added.

"As if you wanted to watch any pussy. You only want to see J-Hope's!"Daniel mocked the oldest one.

"Please my girlfriend is still high schooler hyungs,"Yugyeom tried to cover Ryujin's ears.

"I'm not a kid, Gyeom,"Ryujin clicked her tongue and threw Yugyeom's hands away from her ears.

"Really? I bet you kids already did that,"Taehyung mocked the youngsters.

"Are we done already? I'm hungry. Bye,"Sana who's silent all the time dropped Daniel's guitar and walking out the room.

"Taehyung I know Sana is not weak but for you to make her remember the bad memories again, I really want to strangle your neck,"Suga gritted his teeth.

"For real hyung?! It's Nancy not me!!"

"Yes if only you spoke properly to her not just dump her like that,"Suga rose from his seat and also leaving the room.

"Taehyung I think you must speak properly to her! She deleted the tweets!"Daniel informed Taehyung, ignoring Suga's leave.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Idk what the hell I wrote 😂
Well Nancy is out.