All About Bulletproof Band

What is actually the band looks like?

- Taehyung as the vocalist, he's the face of the band and so hot. He sang with all of his heart, he often sang in low note and deep voice but he often screaming too along with backing vocals Suga and Daniel. He joined the band because of Suga throughout audition in campus. Actually he likes soul r&b and jazz songs more but he wanted to try something different.
He's playboy because he's so popular among fangirls. When he broke up with Sana, he promised Yugyeom to not leave the band just because of that.

- Suga as keyboardist, backing vocal (in charge of hyping and screaming) sometimes being the rapper, the song composer and lyricists. He formed the band. He's so passionate towards music. Actually he wanted to formed hip hop band but turned out the genre switched to rock metal.
He often doesn't care with members'personal issues but he got irritated and pissed when seeing Sana sad at home. He let Taehyung stay in band because Sana could control herself while working.

- Sana as bassist. Actually she never wanted to do music. But grown up watching Suga playing music and making songs, she got interested. She joined the band when she finally mastered her bass play. She fell in love with Taehyung in the process. When they broke up, Sana didn't join the band for a month making Namjoon, Suga's friend replacing her position for a while. She came back after collecting her heart and managed to keep professional.

- Daniel as guitarist. Also the hottest member in the band. He's playboy but he doesn't date anyone. His relationship with Sana grew after Sana got heartbroken. He's one of the reason why Sana can still keep moving on. Although they're friend for benefits, actually he's also Sana's bestfriend.

- Yugyeom as drummer. He had older brother who used to be a drummer in his high school but he died because of brain cancer. Yugyeom promised him to carry his dream to be a passionate drummer like Travis Barker. He was found by Sana when he's sight seeing the instruments in music store.

- the songs that bulletproof likely to play is like limb bizkit, POD, my chemical romance, system of a down's and sometimes alternative rock like Linkin Park's or 30 seconds to Mars.

- Sana didn't really jumping or playing like crazy like Taehyung and Daniel did, she plays the instrument gracefully yet passionately.

- sometimes suga joined taeniel's hype. He likes to spray the audience with water from his water bottle.

- Taehyung really loves when they decided to play soulful slow rock songs

- Taehyung really loves when they decided to play soulful slow rock songs. He was so immersed with the song.

- their fancafe already has 940 members.

- they already did city tours (Busan, Gwangju, Daegu, Incheon and ofc Seoul)

- they're currently as permanent band in one of Seoul's biggest night cafe. Also monthly performancer in downtown's biggest club.

- Sana's fans are called 'black angels' and Sana's other nick name given by fans is 'fallen angel' since Sana is like an angel came from the underworld.

That's it. If you have any questions regarding their band or this story, you can ask me 🤗😉