Someone From the Past (1)

Sana immediately dropped her phone after she saw a mention that made her heart skipped a beat

Sana immediately dropped her phone after she saw a mention that made her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't believe her eyes but she's staring at that name over and over again.

Jeon Jungkook. Account verified as professional photographer.

"Sana, I'm going to chase my dream. I'll go travelling all over the world,"

"Sana don't be sad. If you're waiting for me without knowing where I can come home, that'll be sadder. So let's stop here,"

Professional photographer. And now Sana remembered why she broke up with her very first boyfriend. To support him chase his dream. They broke up with good terms anyway and she kinda supported him. But why after a long time, he came now?

Sana wanted to ward away the thoughts about Jungkook and picked a guitar in front of her. Yes she's in the studio right now. And when she's picking the guitar, Yugyeom rushed inside.

"Noona! You got to read this article!!!!"he showed her his phone.

At first Sana didn't really interested but then she raised her brows and pouted.

"Jimin hyung had long term girlfriend back then named Myoui Mina. She left Korea for 5 years already and now she's coming back! Even the article said that they're expecting the reunion between her and Jimin in next Black Swan festival,"

"Great. Two people from the past now, uh?"she murmured.