Chapter 1 ||

I wake up to a loud crash, the sound of tiny giggles and whispers fill my ears

I wake up to a loud crash, the sound of tiny giggles and whispers fill my ears. I smile to myself and flip of the covers, I walk out into the middle of my room, noticing my couch is on an angle I smirk to myself.

"I wonder who is there?" I hear a tiny giggle followed along with two voices shushing the giggle.

"Fern, Noah, Arron, I know you're out there." I say, walking closer to the tiny voices. In a instant, three tiny figures are flinging themselves over my couch and screaming at me like warriors on the battlefield.

"Get him!" Fern screams. Little arms wrap around my legs, causing me to trip. Giggles from the trouble makers make me laugh, sitting up.

"Well well well, the three trouble makers strike again." I say in a teasing tone, they all giggle before Noah looks at Fern.

"You blew our cover!" He accuses Fern, his little finger pointing at her. Aaron agrees, the two stand up, letting go of my legs. They cross their arms and tower over Fern, who inches closer to me, getting scared of her older brothers.

"Hey hey musketeers." I say, grabbing Aaron and Noah, pulling them so they are on my lap.

"You guys giggled too, I think you all blew your cover." I say, raising my eyebrow, smiling. Fern smiles at me, before pinching Aaron and Noah, who let out yelps, smacking Ferns tiny fingers away. I hold back a snort, covering my mouth.

"Fern!" Noah and Aaron yell, before chasing after Fern, who has already taken off. I roll my eyes and smile at the triplets as they run out of my room.

"Those three." I say laughing quietly. I look at my phone and check the time, my eyes widening as I cough in a panic, pulling my shirt away from my body.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit!!!" I run to my closest, flinging open the doors, I run in and grab my black jeans, black combat boots, white t- shirt and blue flannel shirt to throw over, adding a hat because I can (you know those cute kind of fedora hats? He's wearing a black coloured one) I grab my bag and shove everything in before taking out of my room, my blue flannel flapping in the wind.

I run down the stairs, my feet pounding against the sleek marble stairs, checking the time I quietly sob to myself, my English teacher was going to shove me in a body bag and throw me into the ocean if I am late again. I run into the kitchen and come to a skidding stop, grabbing a strawberry pop tart I shove it into my mouth before running out the front door and running to school.

-x-x-

I make it to school, dripping in sweat as I run through the halls to English. Oh Please don't let Mr Richards have a body bag in his locked draw, I like my life too much to get thrown into the ocean! I quietly open the door, peaking my head through I am meet with Mr Richards annoyed facial expression. I laugh nervously, scratching the back of my neck while pack members try to cover snorts.

"Ethan Rees, why am I not surprised in the slightest that you are late?"

"I was ambushed by three year olds who tackled me to the ground." I say honestly, the whole class bursts into laughter as the teachers just shakes his head, pointing to my desk. I walk to my desk as the laughter dies down.

Suddenly, twenty minutes into the class Hunter Adams opens the door. He looks like he had been attacked by kids.

"Why is everyone late today?" Mr Richards cry's out, throwing his arms in the air. "Am I that boring?" The class is filled with snorts as he glares at all of us.

"Mr Adams, I'm going to assume you have a good reason for being twenty minutes late?"

"I tried to drop off my younger triplet siblings, but they attacked me, like the wild beings they are. They ambushed me, the sneaked up on me then they wrapped themselves around my legs, and wouldn't let go. Then Fern pinched Noah, then it became a pinching war. They were so brutal and my arms hurt now." The whole class was in tears now from laughing.

"That happened to me! They tackled me to the ground, then wouldn't let go of my legs, then Fern pinched Noah then Aaron, then she got chased!" I say, standing up. Mr Richards looks at Hunter then I, back and fourth. The whole class is howling, having trouble to breath from the laughter.

"You two, detention."

-x-x-

"How did you get detention?" My best friend, Alec asks.

"I was late, duh." I say in a bored tone. He snorts and just rolls his eyes, opening the doors to the cafeteria. We walk in as the chatter hits our ears like bricks.

"And I may or may not have added to the laughter of English class." Alec nods, giving me a 'really?' look.

We walk into the lunch line, grabbing the shifty as cheese burgers that they serve every Wednesday. We chatted as we walk to the table we usually sit at before we are stopped by a pack member who likes like he's out of breath.

"H-Hunter, pack meeting, court. Gosh i need to stop having cheese burgers." Alec and I laugh as we follow Max, the pack member, out to the courts. We see every single teenager from our pack in the court, talking loud.

"Silence!" A voice growls out, everyone turns there attention to Asher, the court is instantly quiet. Hunter walks out from the shadows, like some matrix shit, following him is his Gamma, Shawn and his Delta, Leo. 

Asher, Shawn and Leo stand next to Hunter as he stands up straight, all heads look down as his eyes scan the crowd.

"All females will be here on Friday morning, I am turning eighteen on Friday, as you all know." Claps and cheers break through his speech, he smiles proudly as everybody cheers. It soon dies down and he continues.

"I want to say personally you are all invited to my birthday party on Friday after school at 7pm. As some of you know I will also be becoming Alpha if I have found my Luna."

"That is all, return to lunch and go to class." Hunter walks away, his friends following him. Chatter rise as everybody clears off the court. I walk off with Alec back to the cafeteria, before being stopped by my mortal enemy. Or as some people call her, a hoe cake.

Lee and her barbie dolls.

Xx-xX-Xx-xX

Best insult I've seen of Lee? Hoe cake. XD

And if you skipped characters, as we all do, let's be truthful here. Asher is the beta, gamma is Shawn and delta is Leo

 Asher is the beta, gamma is Shawn and delta is Leo