Chapter 3

"Well this is your own fault Ethan

"Well this is your own fault Ethan." Alec says to me as I walk to detention. "Next time stop watching fucking watching Teen Wolf at night and go to bed."

"It was at a good part ok!" I say, defending myself, throwing my arms up in the air.

"That's what you say every time." He says with a bored expression, I smile cheekily and say goodbye to him as I walk into detention.

"Ethan Rees?" I hear a familiar voice say shocked, I turn to see my all time favourite teacher, Mrs Mars. Sweetest lady alive, and also my math teacher. She is the only reason I haven't shot myself with a gun yet because of math, who would of guessed she was in charge of detention?

"Mrs Mars!" I say happily, we both hug before she smacks me in the head. "Ow! I thought teachers can't hit students!" I rub my head, it feeling sore from her hand.

"Well technically they can't but seeing as you are like a son to me I think it's a pass." She says while rolling her eyes at my question. "And what the heck are you doing in detention Mr Rees?" I laugh nervously smiling at her, my white showing perfectly.

"Well you see, funny story-" all of a sudden the detention door is ripped open and in storms Hunter, he walks past me angrily and shoves his broad shoulder in my thin one, causing me to stumble back. I grip my shoulder as it throbs in pain, wincing as I take a seat at the front, my conversation with Mrs Mars ending very quickly because of the asshole.

"All right kids, one hour, no talking or phones. You can do homework or read. Just don't cause trouble." Mrs Mars looks at the clock then looks back. "At three eighteen your one hour starts."

I open my bag, searching for my sketch book and pencil case. My hand comes across the familiar book and fabric, I sigh in relief, happy that I hadn't forget it in my rush this morning. I pull my book and pencil case out and flip to a free page, doing random doodles of wolves and people.

Suddenly my mind is wandering off to Hunter, I think about his lips and eyes. God his eyes. Dark chocolate with speckles of blacks. I break out of my trance and look down at my page, I had drawn Hunter with even realising. I slam my sketch book shut and shove it into my bag, my face burning as I rub my forehead.

How could I have drawn him? I'm going to have to burn that drawing later.

"Oh my gosh." I hear Mrs Mars say in shock, holding her hand over her mouth as she is on the phone. "I'll be there right away."

"Kids, I'm just going to the staff room, do not leave from here other wise there will be hell to pay." She glares at everyone before rushing out of the room, the door slamming loudly. Instantly everyone is talking, some on phones or carving things into the tables.

I did not belong here.

One tortuous hour later.

"You are all free to go kids." I shoot out of my seat instantly, grabbing my bag so fast leaving the room like lightning. I run down the halls and out into the carpark, forgetting I ran I groan. My car was in the garage, along with all the other pack members cars. I look at my watch, four fifteen. Great.

I start my walk back to the pack house, making a game out of kicking stones to entertain myself.

At the pack house

"So all I'm hearing is you kicked stones for an hour?" Alec says confused, I roll my eyes and explain it to him for the hundredth time.

"Did it entertain me? Yes. Did I get yelled at by people for accidentally kicking stones at them? Maybe." I say to Alec, who finally gets it and laughs at me, I flip him off and walk upstairs to my room, ignoring his smart comments.

I walk into my room and throw my bag onto my bed, missing horribly and it landing on the floor with a thud. Everything spills out and I groan, walking over and picking it all up. I look at everything and start frantically searching for my sketch book.

I didn't zip up my bag.

Fuck me.

I watch Ethan shoot up like a lightning bolt and fly out of class, something goes flying out of his bag but he doesn't notice, I pick up the book and run out of class, shouting his name but he is long gone

I watch Ethan shoot up like a lightning bolt and fly out of class, something goes flying out of his bag but he doesn't notice, I pick up the book and run out of class, shouting his name but he is long gone. I take a closer look at the book and realise it's a sketch book.

Huh, who knew he drew. I open up the book and flip through the pages, sketches of wolves and people fill my eyes. He's really good.

I look at the newest page and get confused, a person who looks exactly like me. Hang on, it is me. A small scar under right eye, i fell into a rose bush and was cut up. I was trying to get a rose for a girl who I liked at the time, let's just say it didn't work out.

I get a bit weirded out, why was Ethan drawing me? That's not creepy at all.. I look around and see nobody in the halls, I stuff the sketch book into my bag and walk out into the car park, getting into my black bmw, starting it up before driving back to the pack house.

"Fucking shit, where is my damn sketch book

"Fucking shit, where is my damn sketch book. I swear if I left it at school I'm dead meat." I say rambling to myself, tearing my room to bits, hoping maybe that it went another direction than my bag and I didn't notice.

"What the fuck are you doing man." I hear Alec say from my door, I turn around and give him a look.

"I lost my sketch book." He gives me a confused look, not understanding the seriousness of this situation. If Hunter ever saw that sketchbook he would probably beat me up or something. Dude hates my guts.

"It's just a sketch book Ethan, you can buy a new one." He says very slowly, nodding his heading very slowly. I scoff and continue my search, not finding my sketch book anywhere.

Well fuck.