Chapter 6

Not edited

Alec's  POV SURPRISEEEEEE

I get up from my awkward slumped position, looking at the three guys who are still staring at the wall.

"Are you guys ok..?" I question them, they all look at me, their heads titling ever so slightly with a confused look in their eyes, cute.

"We've been better." Shawn says, rolling his eyes, I snort and say a goodbye before walking out of the smelly chamber also known as the boys bathroom.

I smell the most amazing smell as I walk out, looking to find it I quickly follow the scent of toasted marshmallows and strawberry's.

I soon hit a brick wall, sparks erupting in my body as I fall back with a thud. Seriously? Again, how many times am I falling today? A rough voice breaks the silence I look up to meet one of my main tormentors, Luke.

(I COULND'T HELP MYSELFFFFFFFF)

"Well, if it isn't the fag, where's you little friend?" He sneers, his friends chuckling from behind him. I roll my eyes and snort causing him to grip my shirt collar and lifting me off my feet.

My heart starts racing for some reason but I ignore it, thinking I'm scared as his hand meets my skin I shiver, sparks erupting. He notices but ignores.

"Listen here you little b*tch, just because your little friend got out of a beating doesn't mean you will." He growls at me.

Beating? Ethan was about to get beaten?

"Listen here you little b*tch." I sneer back in a mocking tone. "I don't give a f*ck what you think you can do to me but I can whip your puny a** any day!"

His face turns red and my eyes widening, realising I could NOT, in fact take this guy and his goonies I decide to do the dumbest thing ever.

I send a punch straight to his nose before bolting out the door, screaming my head off as I notice Ethan at my car.

"What did you do?" He shouts to me, but I cut him off.

"Get in the car Ethan!!" I shout, he looks at me confused, before noticing the three monsters chasing me and quickly yanks open the door, sliding into the car and slamming the door shut.

I run faster, jumping over cars as my car door opens, thanks to Ethan I get in quickly and start the car. Pushing my foot down onto the accelerator we speed off.

I slam my door mid drive as Ethan looks behind us and I do too, noticing the idiots are following us I push harder on the gas and leave them coughing angrily as we drive away. I breath  a sigh of relief, laughing ever so slightly, gripping the wheel.

"What did you do Alec?" Ethan question me.

"Uh..." I scratch the back of my neck and chuckle nervously.

"I feel like a girl saying but spill."

Ten minutes later.

"Wait, so let me get this straight." Ethan says. "You punched Luke in the nose, and bad mouthed him all because you didn't know what to do?"

"Are you crazy!?" He whacks the back of my head and I whine, rubbing my head as it stings. He continues telling me off as we pull into the pack driveway, notching that there are no kids or people walking around we quickly get out of the car and look around.

"Where is everybody?" I whisper to Ethan, somewhat being scared to talk loud. He shrugs and pulls me into the house.

Silent like night.

We walk quietly and fast up stairs, hearing muffled voices coming from the teens lounge. We notice the door open and look in, noticing nearly every teenager is here.

"We can't have a faggot as a alpha." A voice snarls, other agrees, murmur rising. I look at Ethan who's face is containing more than one emotion, anger, embarrassment, sadness.

"And we especially can't have that f*cking weak omega as an alpha. He probably can't even do ten pushes, him and his lazy friend Alex or something never show up to training." Ethan eyes glow as he glares at Lee who is getting agreements.

It is true though, we both never train with the pack, we train alone with each other down by the river in the clearing. Making our own things which are harder than the train we do at the pack training, let's just say we could do there stuff easily.

"Hunter you have to reject the faggot, for the good of the pack." Lee snarls, Ethan grows tenses and I grip his hand, his eyes soften when they mine and I give him a stern look, knowing him.

"What? So I can be with a sl*t like you and your little wh*re friends?" Hunter snaps back, causing me to hold back a snort and Ethan covers his mouth to stop him from laughing.

"If you don't reject him we will all leave, being rouges is being better than under the rule of a gay alpha." Lee snarls, others agree and stand up, I grab Ethan's arm and pull him down the hall into my room.

"That b*tch Lee!" Ethan says angrily, throwing his hands in the air. He rants in and on, saying stuff along the lines of how he hates Hunter and his little sl*ts.

My mind starts slowly drifting away, Ethan's words drawing out as my mind goes back to the moment I punched Luke.

The sparks.

The heart racing.

The amazing smell of toasted marshmallows and strawberry's.

Is Luke my mate?

Xx-xX-Xx-xX

Am I the only one that screams at characters idiotic things and also, does anybody actually gasp outside of wattpad? XDDDD

Chapter six for you guys<3