Chapter 37: The Best Gift/Family

(F/N) POV

This morning was rather odd, not in a bad way just in an odd one, when Sienna woke up  everything was alright. We changed for the day, went to breakfast, but the strange part was that Kali sat next to me, closely sat next to met, closer then Sienna who didn't seem to mind. In fact she wasn't even sitting next to me, Raven was sitting in Sienna's usual spot and was also close. They didn't act different and Blake didn't really notice, at first glance it would all look normal and I wouldn't disagree in I didn't know better.

(F/N): "Is something wrong?" Sienna looked at me confused.

Sienna: "Nothing, why?"

(F/N): "It's just you usually sit over here." She just shrugged her shoulders.

Kali: "So what is the learning today?"

Okay, she's trying to change the subject, this is both interesting and unnerving. Kali is normally social so it's not unlike her to change topics every now and then, but when Raven started chiming in despite not being a morning person, it was a dead give away that something was up. I wanted to bring back up my question, but getting a word in was impossible, they just kept talking, even about things like how much toothpaste was left. I was so confused by the time I processed it all breakfast was over and they all disappeared, except for Blake who was tugging on my shirt.

Blake: "Are you okay?"

(F/N): "Yeah just... did the others seem strange to you?" Blake puts her index finger to her chin and makes it appear she's thinking.

Blake: "No."

(F/N): "Must be me then. Well, want to train?" She nods her head and runs off. "Careful!" *thud* I walk into the hallway and see Blake holding her face. "Do I have to say it?" She shakes her head no.

Blake: "No running."

(F/N): "Come on." I take her hands away from her face. "Looks like you just bruised your nose." I pick her up and carry her outside.

Blake: "I can walk!"

(F/N): "Yes, you just have a bad habit of not walking when you should." Once Blake got her weapon and we got outside I was surprised that Raven was nowhere to be seen. "Weird." I put Blake down and start the morning training with two Beowolves.

Third Person POV

Meanwhile, as (F/N) and Blake train. Sienna, Raven, and Kali call the last person you'd expect, Salem. Their strange behavior was actually being caused by something, themselves. Yesterday they talked over tea as they had gotten into a habit to, as ended up on the topic of birthdays, realizing that (F/N) never mentioned his. On the off chance it was soon they decided to change things up and make it interesting.

Salem: "I didn't think you three would call me, has (F/N) done something?"

Sienna: "No, we were wondering if you knew when his birthday was."

Salem: "Let's see... the day he was created... hmm... it think his was a week ago, maybe two."

Kali: "So we missed it."

Salem: "Technically he wasn't born, and his looked like that since I created him long ago. If you want to do something for him just do something, there is no point waiting for a specific day."

Sienna: "She does have a point."

Salem: "If it helps I can tell you what he wants."

Raven: "How would you know?"

Salem: "I was stuck in his head for a long time... I never told him but I know what went through that head of his. I blame the internet for filling his head with useless information and pornographic material."