Character Introduction

Manik Character :-
Hi guys this is Manik,Manik Malhotra I have all luxurys in my life but not peace .OK OK I will introduce myself properly I am Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra group of industries  and also lead singer of fab-5 I have 5 best friends they are my life we are friends from childhood we share a great bond which is unbrokable .I have lovely parents a cute sis and forgotten about Madhubala means Navya Dhawan wife of cabir i will treat her as own sis .I have all but i always feel incomplete don't know why sometimes I feel someone is waiting for me I don't know why I feel.
I am sweetest person for my parents and friends but for outer world am most arrogant ,short tempered boss no body wants to mess with me .I hate the one person the most I will tell later.I hate women expect my family members all are same throws themselves for money .

Nandhini murthy /(secret):-
Hola guys this is Nandhini murthy
I have secret mission to complete so am soon joining to Malhotra industries as PA of Manik Malhotra .I will give my brief introduction in upcoming chapters .....

Raj Malhotra :- The founder of Malhotra industries his work, dedication made Malhotra industries in top ten of India industries .He is great person loves his children allot but he also misses a person(soon to be revealed in up coming chapters) in his life but not shows to anyone married to Neoyanka Malhotra .

Neoyanka Malhotra :- Women whose character is complete mystery will be revealed soon .

Cabir dhawan :- fun loving person prankster and drummer of fab5 with evil twin mukthi and CEO of Dhawan industries and loving person of his family Rohit dhawan and kavitha dawan are his lovely parents .He is married to Navya Dhawan love of his life .He is most close to Manik knows him in and out .

Navya Dhawan:- Lovely lady wife of cabir Dhawan she is a orphan but she never feels that because god given her wonderful family by marriage .Docter by profession well known gynaecologist in Mumbai.she treates Manik and dhruv as own brother have great bond with mukthi ,alya and Manik little sis .she is one who understands fab5 well and also guides them in right path.

Mukthi vardhan:- she is total tomboy and electric guitarist  of fab5 evil twin of cabir .she is only heir  of vardhan group of industries enjoys her life to fullest soon will join vardhan industries . Mahesh vardhan and Avanthika vardhan are parents of mukthi .lovely parents loves her daughter so much .Navya and alya are her best friends

Druv vedant :- buddy of Manik Silent guy loves his friends allot guitarist of fab5 .loves alya allot in relationship .He is  CEO of vedant group of industries loves his parents alott .Mahesh vedant  and Soumya vadent are parents of druv loves him allot .

Alya Sexena :- fashionista and makeup kit of fab5 plays keyboard .loves druv allot .her parents are no more but left lot of property on her name she owns a well known fashion house named Saxena fashion house .Also handles her family business Saxena industries with his brother whom she hates most .best friends with mukthi and Navya .treats druv parents as  her own loves them they also treat alya has their daughter .

Harshad Saxena :- one of the evil of story loves her sister but hates fab5 especially Manik  always tries to break them total womaniser uses women like tissue paper .He is CEO of Sexena industries .

Last but not least Jaan of fab5 presenting
Riya Malhotra :- Sweet little sis of Manik loves him lot .loves his parents allot .loves fab4 and Navya most calls as bhabhi .Treats druv and cabir as her own brothers .She is sweetie of Manik cutiee  of fab4 baby doll for her parents and Navya .she wants her brother to give chance for relationships and insists most of time he always ignores the topic .Only she knows her brothers pain prays god to send a angel to her bhaiiyu's life .

Other characters will be introduced later.