Finding the truth

Next two days just passes like a blink
Today is the day to come out the actual truth .Abhi and sandhya was quite nervous but Nandini was care free she was just humming a song and came to Devaraya manshion. She informed manik she will come soon and pick them up and they have to go to some place. seeing nandu care free attitude Abhi asked her.

Ab:- baby doll here we are nervous u are just humming a song.

Little did Abhi know his baby doll is dangerous than others .she knows everything who is behind it whts the reason but she want to show them practically. So she just humming song.

N:- bhai do u trust me.

Ab:- more than myself.

N:- then chill I will manage everything.

Ab:- ok  doll.

Abhi hugs her then Nandini asks bua.

N:- bua did she told u address .

S:- yes she told.

N:- perfect bua trust me am here I will make all right just be strong OK.

And she hugs sandhya .Nandu turns to Abhi and asks.

N:- bhai  first u have to follow bua without anyone noticing I will come a bit later because manik and riya safety .I will send some guards with u secretly they will protect u and bua if anything happens .bhai  u have to tel me how many members are there .police men will secretly tackle them .and bua I will fix a secret camera and chip tht will help in recording and tracing u .U have make neyonka spill all the Truth.