New characters

Avinash Singh Rana:-
founder of Rana empire . 3rd rich person in world. Very hard working person .Loves all his children allot and treats his daughter in laws as his daughters. For him his laldi is his life.pampers her lot.
If one strach  on her then sets world in fire.loves his wife a lot.treats his ladli's friends as his own.loves his grand children lot.

Suveksha Singh Rana:-
Very humble lady ,loves her family very much .She runs number of orphanages and NGO's in all over world.She is very cool person. Loves all her children allot. Has spl  space for her daisy.treats her daughter in laws and daisy friends as her own children.She loves her grand children lot.

Arnav Singh Rana:-
Elder son of Rana's .CEO of Rana group of industries.He is very arrogant and strict person for outer world but for his family he is sweetest person anyone could ask for.Best son for his parents and best brother for his siblings. He is lovely husband. He loves his sisters very much pampers them lot.one strach on them sets world in fire.he loves his daughter very much fulfill all her wish and also loves sameer lot.

Kushi Singh Rana:-
Elder daughter in law of Rana's .wife of arnav loves him lot.loves her daughter and sameer very much. She is a orphan Considers her husband siblings as her own. Considers mallika as her own sis loves her in laws very much threat's them has her own parents. She is a well known criminal lawyer in Italy owns her own law firm called Justice. Very strict at work .

Aushka Singh Rana:-
5 years old Daughter of arnav and kushi .loves her family so much.loves her daisy bua and masy  bua so much.
Plays pranks with him.very cute baby.

Siddarth Singh Rana:-
Second son of Rana empire and MD of Rana group of industries. He is also very strict person. Loves his wife and family very much. Loves his son sameer very much.pampers her sisters very much.

Mallika Singh Rana:-
Second daughter in law of Rana's .well known docter in Venice ,she is a neurologist and runs a hospital named Heart beats .she loves her family very much.she loves her son sameer very much. Considers his husband siblings her own.she is orphan too.

Sameer Singh Rana:-
1 year old baby of Siddharth and mallika.very cute baby.

Adhav Singh Rana:-
3rd son of Rana's .He too works in Rana group of industries as DM.very funny person. Loves his family very much. Loves to irritate his sisters but he loves them to core .very protective towards them.loves anshu and sameer very much.Has a fiance and love of his life sananya sharma.

Maya Singh Rana:-
Daughter of Rana's a supermodel and also runs a fashion house called Flowers.loves her family very much.lovez daisy so much.plays pranks with her on adhav.full pataka and have  a bf Arjun sharma.

Arjun sharma:-
CEO of sharma group of industries. Loves his family very much.loves Maya to core. Lost his parents in young age and considers Maya parents as his own.loves his sista very much pampers her lot.

Sanayana sharma:-
Sister of Arjun and fiance of adhav. Loves her brother and adhav family allot.she is also model like Maya and works with in her in flowers.