love in air

Here at Nandini house she wakes up at 7:30am gets ready comes to his brothers room and wakes him up .

N:- bhai wake up its 8 you will go back home tomorrow I have to spend some time with u .I have to go office also .so now get upppp.

Boy5:-woo sis take a chill pill .see who is talking about spending time I waited for u from evening and I also informed u abt coming to Mumbai .but u forgotten me in spending time with ur boy friend .just wow now u r disturbing my beauty sleep .you know am seeing a beautiful dream of a girl I was about see the girls face but you spoiled it.

N:- jeez bhai I think you have to take chill pill who talks this much this early in the morning. Forgot about yesterday now get up I will prepare ur favorite breakfast .About the dream girl don't worry she will again come in ur dream.

She winks at him.

Boy5:-ok  meri  doll .I will come down stairs we will spend some time .

Nandini goes downwards and prepares south Indian breakfast as its her brothers favorite.

Boy comes down and settles down nandu comes and sits beside him.serves only his plate the boy understood wht she meant .boy feeds her and also eats himself.

Boy5:- so tell me something about ur manik.