Tum mere jeeneke vaja ho

In two days all used to go home and take some rest,but Manik didn't moved a inch from hospital ,he always beside her.one day suveksha asked him
Sv:-bacha go to home and eat something get some sleep ,if she gets consciousness we will inform you.
M:-no suvi ma if my jaan is hungry and lying on bed how can I eat . my only peace relays in her how can I  sleep when she was in hospital bed.

Suveksha smiled widely and hugged manik.All Rana's,Devils thought manik was one for Nandu.

After two days at night  Manik is sitting beside Nandu holding her hand and talking to her
M:-jaan ab bhaut hogaya ut na ,I can't able to bear your silence. I promise you I won't hurt you again ,I will trust you blindly.I will do anything to get you back I love you jaan wakeup for you Mani .
Manik kept his head Nandu's hand and slept. After sometime Nandu slowly opened her eyes and adjusted to bright.she felt something is in hand and turned to saw Manik sleeping like a baby.
N:-after so many days I saw you this close to me manik.you know when the bullet went to hit you then I realized "Tum mere jeeneke vaja ho".when mere thought of losing you took away my breath. I may be angry on you for not trusting me but I can't hate you because I love you unconditionally.My love for you will make me forgive you. Life is too short so i dont want to waste my life by pushing you away.First time in myself in my life am become selfish  to let you go ,you are mine only mine no one can snatch you from me.But you broken my heart  into pieces and I know only you can mend my pieces of hearts.I love you Manik.

Nandini admired his face for sometime ,his pale face is piercing her heart ,she can except that he didn't sleep  properly and didn't eat anything.Nandini thought of waking him up.
N:-Manik utho na.
Manik stirred in sleep.
M:-jaan sone  do na.
Nandu smiled in tears by hearing jaan from his mouth after three long years ,she can't able to control her tears.After sometime reality hit manik he woke up with jerk to see her jaan in tears.
M:-what happen jaan are you ok,Is anywhere you are feeling pain ,wait I will call docter.
Manik is starting to go to call docter but on mid he was stopped by hearing a name which he  longed for hearing.
N:-Mani.
Manik immediately turned towards her tears where is coming out from his eyes.He slowly took steps towards Nandini. He took his hand to touch her cheek but he turned to go ,Nandini know Manik was so much in guilt. So she held manik hand  not to let him go.
Manik turned towards her and saw directly into her eyes.Her one sentence made his breath hitched.
N:-Not leave me again mani I can't able to breath, I missed you soo much Mani.
As she completed her sentence Manik couldn't control himself ,he went and touched Nandini foot and said
M:-am sorry jaan muje maaf kar do.am sorry for not trusting you ,am sorry for using bad words to you,am sorry for insulting your love.I hate myself jaan.please give me one chance jaan,I will gain your trust and love again.
N:-Mani come here(manik came to her Nandini held manik hand) am tired Manik ,am tired of fighting.I want peace and my peace lies in your embrace. Am selfish to push you away manik.so plz mend pieces of my broken heart .Gain my trust again.

Manik was smiling by hearing her words ,he cupped her face and kissed her forehead.
M:-I will jaan ,I will gain your trust again .I love you soo much jaan