Devil's Introduction

Nandini Singh Rana:-
Adopted daughter of Rana and jaan of Rana family. Loves her family very much. Had very bad past .only her friends known her past completely. Her family knows her past but not their names.she is CEO of AN empire. Very arrogant and rude once very bubbly girl now she is reserved her sweet side to only her family and friends. She is main singer and leader of band DEVIL'S .Loves her brothers so much .loves to irritate her adhi bhai.Loves her parents allot she is mainly papa's jaan. She is her di's barbie doll Maya loves her so much.she is her mom's daisy.loves anshu and sameer very much. Shares a great bond with her bhabhis. Soul sister with kriya,riddima and sananya.likes to tease her Arjun jiju.shares a bro-sis bond with karan and Rey.

Karan Singhania:-
CEO of  singhania industries. He is a orphan and drummer in devils band.loves riddhimma .Loves his friends very much. Nandu is like apple to his eyes .pampers her so much.loves Rana's family very much lives with his twin cum friend Rey .considers kriya as sister.

Riddima mehra:-

CEO of Mehra industries. She is also a orphan. Loves karan very much. Loves her friends very much .Electric guitarist of devils. Loves her sista kriya very much. Loves Nandu to core.soul sister's with kriya ,nandu ,sananya.
Loves rana family very much.

Rey Singhania:-
Brother of karan he to orphan works with karan in Singhania industries. Guitarist of devils.loves kriya very much. Loves his friends very much. Loves rana family very much. Loves Nandu like sista.

Kriya Mehra:-
Sister of riddima .she to orphan works with her sister in Mehra industries. Loves rey very much. Loves her friends very much .keyboard player in devils band.loves Nandu very much soul sisters with Riddi, Nandu and sananya.

Devils band members are unknown to world they always perform by wearing masks. This is no 1 band in entire world.All music companies waits for their one glance.