Case

"So get this." Sam says, turning his laptop towards dean. The bunker was dimly lit so Dean had to squint at the screen. A news reporter was standing to the side with a square of yellow police tape behind her. "Teenage girl found dead with her heart and liver missing." Sam says solemnly.
"What are we thinking? Werewolf?"
Sam shook his head, looking at the screen which was facing him again. "I don't think so." His brow furrows as he leans forward, closer to the screen. "Wait, look at this" he says zooming in and pushing the laptop back across the table to Dean. The frame was zoomed in on a small brown bag that looked like it was tied together with a twig. Dean leaned back in his chair. "Witches." He says running a hand down his chin.
"Okay." He says finishing off his coffee. "Let's go gank this son of a bitch."
Sam closes the laptop and puts it in his bag, heading out of the room.

Dean dials Cas.
"Hello Dean." He answers on the second ring.
"Cas. We've got a case, the tracker on my phone is on, follow it."
"Okay Dean. I'll be there.". Dean knew he would. He always was.

Cas knew Dean and Sam could handle whatever they were hunting. Heck Dean could hunt it by himself. Cas wasn't needed, but him being there made Dean feel better.
Dean would do whatever it takes to protect his boyfriend. And Cas would too.
"Okay, bye love ya." Dean says after a minute.
"You too. I'll see you there."
They hang up and Cas tries to figure out the gps thing. He sighs and slides the phone into his trench coat. He follows Dean's longing instead. Like he always has.

Dean grabs his coat and stomps out of the bunker. He walks to the shiny black impala grumbling about pie. I want pie. I need pie. It's too early. To Sam he says "Can't witches pick better times? Hunters have lives ya know"
he starts the car.
Sam scoffs. "What? Like stuffing your face and watching porn all day?"

"Yeah!" Dean backs up and speeds away leaving a trail of dust behind them.