2. Suffering.

"Nobita .."

"What is it doremon I'm sleeping! !" Nobita said covering his head with the cover to prevent doremon from further disturbing his sleep..

"Nobita get up or you are going to be late dekisugi is waiting outside for you" said doremon pulling nobita's comforter harder...

"What...why...what do you mean he is waiting outside?"Nobita was shocked ...why dekisugi is waiting for him ...

"How would i know ask him yourself " doremon huffed. .

"Now get up breakfast is ready" doremon told nobita and exit the room..

"Gess... I'm up what claw up you ass and die .." Nobita mumbled under his breath. ..

"Did you said something nobita?"😒 doremon turn his face with his eyes narrow.

"No nothing doremon i didn't said anything" nobita shake his head nonstop while trying to look sincere..

Doremon walk out ..

Nobita get up to get ready when he finally saw the time.. he wonder  why is dekisugi here ? Do he want something from him or maybe its from  doremon like last time ... but then why is he waiting for me?---then his mom call out to him to get down for breakfast or he will be late so in all hurricane of a scenario that happens every day to him he started running around doing his daily starte up. After almost hitting himself twice, slipping off the starecase, getting yell by his mom, eye roll from doremon, a shake of a head from his father. He almost slammed himself on the door out of the house..nobita finally realise dekisugi is really waiting but big question in his mind was. ..why?...

"Nobit .."

"Dekisugi .."

They said at the same time. With an unawareness of the awkwardness between them ....

"Why are yo...." 

"Dekisugi!!" A girly voice called out...

"Dekisugi let's go to school together" sizuka smile at Dekisugi shyly...

"I.."

"I see you two in school. You should go together" nobita run off after saying that. ..

"Nobita.." Dekisugi mumble and call out to him but nobita didn't here him and keep running. .
Xxx

Why did he run away was the question that keep repeating in dekisugi's mind...

"I think nobita though he was late. How stupid can that guy be." Shizuka giggle.

"Come on dekisugi let's go together" Shizuka drag dekisugi with her hands keeping a hold on his hand...

"What.." dekisugi was a little bit to shock to say anything. A little upset as well that his first attempt turn out to be a waste but he won't gave up easily..

Xxx

Nobita keep running until he could no longer feel the pain in his heart and that's how he find himself in front of his class room. He enter the class took his sit while everyone stare at him in shock as to how come the most late student of that class is really early.

The only thing on nobita's head was why did this happens to him why sizuka not love him... maybe she loves dakisugi??? But why him!!! ? Yeah he is a good student with awesome physic and grades ... but why not nobita ? ... dame you dakisugi! !!

With all this running around in his head nobita fail to notice how the one his is cursing in his head had taken the seat besides him.

"Hi nobita."

"Ahh hmm dakisugi what do you want?"

"Nothing, I just want to know why did you run off did i do something wrong? "

"Quit everyone" before nobita could answer the teacher call out to every one. And the lesson started so dakisugi being a good student he was turn to the lecture going on taking notes. While nobita let out a sigh of relief. At getting away from answering.

"I'm not done with you nobita" dakisugi whisper in nobita's ears.

"What?" Nobit was about to voice his thoughts of why the hell does dakisugi care. But..

"Nobita open your note book and start taking notes" Teacher shouted.

"Yes sir"
...

  ~X~

I'm alive enjoy ❤
That's all i have to say i got no excuse.