4. Rejection.

"Because i love you..."

Doramon and Doraime look in there gadget's screen. To find Nobita's results turn out to be more then they were looking for.

"Shit didn't Knew he would say it this fast!!"

"What do you mean?"Doramie looked at Doramon with a questioning look.

"Ah well you see.." Doramon told his sister about all that had happened as to how Nobita's future changed and how he was with a boy in the future. Who look like dekisugi.

"So you mean to say dekisugi is going to be Nobita's boyfriend? " Doremon sweet drop 'that's all she got from my story'.

"Well pretty much"

They focus there view back on the screen to see how it turn out. The screen was blank Dekisugi and Nobita was nowhere to be found.

"Where did  they go?..."

"Apparently Doremon your explanation was so long they already gone away." Doramie shouted at doremon.

"It was you who ask to me about them." Doremon shouted as well. In there shouting match both don't notice the door getting open.

"Ask about what?" Nobita's mom got in with the plate of doracakes and tea in hand.

"Ah nothing mom we were just discussing the weather in here and in future are so different don't you agree Doramie?" Doremon stand in front of the device. Skillful shutting it without letting anyone geting a view of it.

"Ooh okey take care of the house I'm going for shopping. Nice to see you doramie." With that Nobita's mom Walk out of the room.

"Nice to see you too Mom. Hope you had good day a head."

Xxx...

Dekisugi was looking at the ceiling of his room in hope to get an insight as to what exactly happened just few days ago.

#Flashback...

"Because i love you..." Dekisugi said out.

"Why.?"

"What?"

"Why are you telling me lies Dekisugi?"

"What do you mean Nobita?"

"I here you that day. You talk with Sunio and Gian. You told them you like shizuka. That they should back off" Nobita push Dekisugi to the side and  try to walk off living behind a lost soul. A hand grabbed his.

"Nobita wait.." Dekisugi sound desperate. "Sizuka begged me to say that to both of them. She was freaked out by there striking her day and night in hope. She would change her mind. She just want me to make them back off. I just want to help her. Please Nobita listen to me..."

"Why should i believe you Dekisugi? In the end the girl i love want you! Not me!!" After shouting this Nobita ran off without looking back. Leaving behind a crying mess of a boy. That could be seen behind him...

#Flashback ....End...

"Dekisugi Your friend is here to meet you." Dekisugi's mom shouted.

"Who is it mom?" Dekisugi asked while going downstairs.

"Hi Dekisugi!!" Sizuka said while Gian, Sunio , Doremon , and last but not lest Nobita stud behind her awkwardly. Looking anywere but at Dekisugi.

"What are you all here for? And Nobita you.." before Dekisugi could finish his question Nobita walk out.

"Dekisugi we are here to invite you for a camping trip. Doramie said that there is a new hotel open in the 24th century were we can have an experienc of camping in the wild almost living in luxury in a jungle. We thought you might be interested in seeing animals and having a camp." Doremon said.

"Why do you have to take him?" Gian ask shameless as if he was even invited.

'Tell me who invited you?' Doremon thought.

" Because I here from Nobita that he like animals. " Doremon explain.

"Is Nobita going?" Dekisugi asked to be certain.

"Yes of course he is!! Don't joke Dekisugi as long as Sizuka is going he would follow." Sunoi exclaimed.

"I see.." Dekisugi said. "Ok I will go with you"

"That's the sprit my friend!" Gian said.

With that they all walk to Nobita's house....

~X~
That's all for now. Love you all.💕❤😘😙