5. The Plan!

Today is the worst day of Nobita's life. The girl he like rejected him and the guy she like confesses to him that he love Nobita!! He don't know what to do anymore.

"DOREMON!!!!!!" Nobita shouted as he came running back home and open the door to his room.

Apparently it was empty!

Doramie had her head out of the closest were her brother sleep in.

"Hey Nobita"

"Doramie!?"

"What happened?  Doremon have to go to the future for his today's check up. So I'm here to help you."

Nobita is too frustrated with life. Why of all days today. Doremon have to go for a check up? ?? With that though he started crying.

"Doramie I don't know what to do!!"

"Nobita I can't help you if you didn't tell me what is wrong? " Doramie was getting a little worried. Normal it's the usual occurs for Nobita to cry it's always out of anger. But today it seems as if he is frustrated with his own doing!

"I told dakisugi to stop lying about liking me And I don't know why is that hurting me !!" Nobita shakily reply.

Doramie look at Nobita's sorry look and tears. As he told her the hole story as to how his days keep getting worse day by day.

"I see, So you think dakisugi lie to you? Because he told gian and sunio  to back off from shizuka cuzz you assume she is his girlfriend? " doramie concluded.

"Yes and I didn't assume. she is always with him were ever he goes, she just have to be there !! "

"Ooh then I got a plan for you to find out if it's an assumption or reality with all him having shizuka as his girlfriend! So that you can stop getting jealous."

"How the heck did you get to the conclusion of me being jealous? ???" Nobita shouted.

"Never mind so here is how ....." with that she explained her plan to him.

Xxxx

"So you think it might work?" Nobita look at doramie with sight of hope in his eyes.

"We got, to see to know Nobita!" With that doramie smile.

Xxxx
"Hey so guys are you ready?"

They all have to go through a forest first for nature experience to get to the hotel.

"Is that even a question to ask Nobita. Not all of us are scared of a small camping trip!! Now let's get going." Gian slap Nobita's back hard. And move forward in the direction for the hotel camp along with the others.

Nobita scribble to fall but dakisugi catch him. They look at each others eyes and if you are thinking that the time stop you are soo wrong. Instead, In trying to make Nobita stable to stand dakisugi lost his balance as well and both of them fall. They were both on the side of a small cliff. Which resulted them both rolling down the cliff deeper in the forest. ... that's how they lost there friends. ....

Xxxx

"Were is dakisugi and Nobita?  " shizuka ask.

"They are right behind us or ...not" gian said while turning around.  But there was no one behind him.

"Guys I think we lost them." Gian said...

"I think we should all go to the hotel first I can ask the staff how we can find them."
Xxxx

That's all. I could pull out for now. Enjoy....