3. Avoid.

Just as the bell ring Nobita was out of the class. He is just a little nervous about confronting Dekisugi on his words.

Nobita was so sure Dekisugi won't follow him that he didn't bother to look around.

"Why are you in hurry nobita?" Dekisugi voice came from besides nobita. Making him jump a feet in the air in surprise.

"Dekisugi!!?... what..are you doing here ??" Nobita just want to run home. He don't want to be near his rival for Sizuka's love.

"Dekisugi." Sizuka call out from behind them. This time though Dekisugi was prepared.

"Ah hi Sizuka..." but his preparation was not good enough. Seeing as it only get Nobita more mad at him if his face expression is anything to go by.

"Ah Sizuka i got to go now bye" Nobita ran off again.

"But Nobita !! " Dekisugi lost his chance again...

Xxx

This routine of avoiding continue from Nobita's side. While Dekisugi try his best to get noticed by Nobita. One can say he was desperate by the end of every fail attempt. But....

The time where finally Nobita even remotely look at Dekisugi came in the form of Doraime's latest visit.

"Doremon why is nobita gloomy? " Doraime point at Nobita who look like everything has end for him.

"Ah it's just .... " before Doremon could explain Nobita throw the thing nearest to him. which just so  happens to be a comic book at Doremon.

"Shut up its your fault my future changed. I can never be with Sizuka anymore. I have nothing to live for. I'm going don't try to find me!!!!!!! "  With that Nobita slam the door to his room and marched out of the house without a look back.

Doremon and Doraime look at each other then at the slammed door. Then back at each other with a sweet drop expression.

Xxx

Dekisugi after failing almost all attempt at getting notice by nobita.  Decided to change his approach.

Homemade cakes and cookies in hand. He was about to knock on nobi house holds door. As he lift his hand the door open. The one he is been trying to get attention of appear.

"Why are you here Dekisugi?"

"I.. Hey.. Nobita...I got cake and cookies. I bake for you. " Dekisugi rise the packed cake and cookie box. The last part was mummbed so softly Nobita didn't here it.

"Why are you trying to be so nice to me Dekisugi? Is it because of Sizuka... then.."Nobita look at the guy in front of his door who took his hand.

"Shut up Nobita!" Dekisugi took Nobita up to the hill behind there school.

"Why are we here dekisugi? " Dekisugi instead of answering slam Nobita on a tree. Look deep in Nobita's eyes.

"Why do you think i would be nice to you because of Sizuka?" Dekisugi was frustrated with all this running around. He slam his hands besides Nobita head.

"Do you still like her after what she did to you ? I have been trying to gain your attention since your confession with that bitch. But even after all my efforts the only name you could utter and think about is her.!!! Why don't you see me Nobita!! Why?"Dekisugi drop his head on Nobita shoulder. A tear role down his eyes that almost went unnoticed by Nobita.

"Dekisugi why would you want to gain my attention? I'm a nobody. Why would you want to look at me? Why are you so frustrated with me liking sizuka?" Nobita ask quite confused as to why Dekisugi is getting so emotional.

"Because i love you...."

~X~
.
.
.👀👀👀👀👀👀👀❤

There goes. ...T-T