Starting afresh

Mulan's POV

I was walking towards my new school. Ugh it gave me the shivers a tall grey dim building towering over you casting shadows down on the entrance and most of the schools outside too. There was hardly anyone around and as soon as I walked in a scent of cleaning detergents hit my nostrils full power and it made me stop. I looked up to see a tall imposing figure standing infront of me.

"Hello you must be the new girl," he sounded disgusted and he continued "hmm like we need more girls I can't deal with all the hormonal stress of it all and mood swings and the inability to hand in homework because they feel ill" and with that he strode off. He was a teacher too!

I continue to walk down the mostly empty hall only a few people were there and looking at me with looks of utter confusion. I walked towards the front desk.

"Umm hello I'm the new girl Mulan" I'm terrible at speaking to adults and children alike I get nervous because I don't know them.

A rounded lady came to the front

"Uh yes Mulan so nice to have you here joining our school now I have a timetable here for you and it shows you all your lessons and here is your planner. Your form tutor is Mr Godine and he is very nice and welcoming any questions ask him! Welcome to Valleydale secondary school!"

She ushered me out of the office and took me down the hall

"Here you go love, your form room" she smiled before hurrying off down the hall that was now suddenly full of people.

People, who were I presumed were in my new form they were staring at me and whispering.

"GOOD MORNING FORM!" Rang a cheery Mexican voice

"Oh hello you must be Mulan. I'm Mr Godine " A shortish man introduced himself.

He held out his hand and I shook it.

We all walked in and Mr Godine said for me to wait at the front by the whiteboard.

Once everyone was in and sitting down Mr Godine started speaking

"Right class we have a new student here with us from now on and I want you to make her feel welcome. Any volunteers to take Mulan round the school and to and from her lessons for a couple of days?"

No one put there hand up they just sat there looking bored or with the face of 'you better not pick me' a few girls were giggling.

"No volunteers oh well I thought better of you 9R well if we have no volunteers then I guess I will just have to pick you!' Mr Godine taunted them

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a tall curly haired boy came walking through it.

"Ahh Harry seeing as you are late you will be taking the new girl Mulan round to her classes and showing her around for a couple of days." Mr Godine said smugly

How long do we have?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें