Really?

Harry's POV

Half an hour ago

"Harry move it your going to be late again" mum shouted from down the stairs

Ugh school. Seriously is my life going to school coming home doing homework going to bed repeat. I rolled out of bed and got into the shower before getting dressed into my school uniform. I ran down stairs and out the door.

I got to the bus stop and waits for the bus. I'm going to be late Mr Godine will find a way of punishing me for it. Grr that man can be annoying. I got on the bus and saw my best friend Louis.

"Hey Louis!" I said raising my voice

"Oh hi Harry!" He replied whilst taking his earphones out of his ear.

I walked to the back of the bus where he was sitting. After the bus journey ended we got off and I sprinted all the way to form.

I knocked on the door and I saw a girl who I had never seen before at the front standing with Mr Godine

"Ahh Harry seeing as you are late you will be taking the new girl Mulan round to her classes and showing her around for a couple of days." Mr Godine said smugly.

Like I said Mr Godine will always find a way to punish me for being late. But this was no punishment Mulan was beautiful, elegant even her make up perfect.

Wow

No shut up Harry no you can't like her it's wrong just no you don't even know what she is like yet.

Suddenly the whole class started sniggering and I didn't know why. Then suddenly I realised I had said Wow out loud and my mouth was wide open and my eyes fixed on her.

I quickly closed my mouth and my eyes met her deep blue ones. She was blushing because of what I had just said and I could tell she was embarrassed.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"It's its fine" she muttered equally as quiet.

By now the class was roaring with laughter and wolf whistles. Even Mr Godine was laughing at my response to seeing Mulan. Oh gosh this was terrible.

Mulan's POV

Harry was just staring at me as soon as he came in. His eyes fixed on to me like glue.

"Wow" he breathed.

I am now really embarrassed I can feel my cheeks heating.

But he is cute and his hair is amazing.

Oh no.

No.

Just no.

I'm not going to even fall for him not at all no feelings stop it Mulan.

The class is going wild, why? Why now?

He quickly realised what he was doing and his mouth promptly shut then he looked at me with his eyes with his blazing emerald eyes.

His beautiful eyes.

No.

No Mulan it can't happen just stop now.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled

"It's its fine" I muttered

I wish...

No no you don't you don't wish anything Mulan.